Page 345 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445845 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 345

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Yay for famous. Get yer beauty sleep!!!
    Georgette

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    We can say we knew you when!

My sister and her husband were movie extras a while ago. They both made it into the final cut, we got such a thrill!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, It is true, that we could all get cut out in final editing. Even so, A good time was had by all.

Oh, My Purple PT Cruiser also made it into the film. It used to be my Mom's. She would be so proud.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    a purple car! how fun, I love purple. Hope you get some rest! All that acting can take it out of you!

I have my last L N' R performance today then set breakdown and the cast party...then I can rest.

One of the ladies I "acted" with yesterday is a casting agent. We played 2 teachers talking outside the school. I was facing her and the camera. I kept up a teacher like dialogue with her during the scene. Then when the lead female actress walked past us, we were told to acknowledge her and then say something about the budding relationship between her and Kal Penn's character. She loved what I did and asked me to send her my Headshot and Resume. LOL

I guess now I need to have head shots taken. The one taken for the theater will not work, unfortunately.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    how fun.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    So cool! This acting thing seems like you keep getting amazing opportunities popping up your way, each better than the last. Maybe you can find a student photographer to get some photos done for free or cheap, or in exchange for something?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

My SIL is a hair dresser and make up artist who owns a salon in PA. She is also a photographer and has done fashion shoots for magazines. I asked if she would do it because I would rather pay her, then someone else. We are going to do it over Thanksgiving at my BIL's house in Boston. It will be so much fun.
    I'll post the pics here at some point.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Oh my the show withdrawal has already begun. We had an awesome last show and a fun cast party. Some tears were shed. You tend to get really close to people when you do shows, but everyone knows that you rarely see each other afterwards. We were joking about starting a band. Here are a few more pics of backstage antics.

Tai Chi with the Tweedles

Red with the Tweedle sisters

Salon scene costumes

Ready for Act 2. Waiting to sing at the backstage mics. Not a real cigarette.

Ummm...We'll never tell. Still not sure what the relationship is here. We called the boys Brother Cousin Boyfriend throughout the show.

Mi nueva hermana. Twins separated at birth.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-19-2012 at 07:24 AM.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You make trashy chic look amazing! And fun, a casting agent!!!!! That is every actor in NYC dream!!!