Page 344 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444844 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 10880

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 344

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Love a theater ghost! How fun, if they aren't frightening of course! I have only had a meeting with one, and it was nto scarey.

Awesome that your husband sent you recipes!

Schwarzbein Principal II, how many carbs do you get a day? I'm on Dr. Bernstein's (committed for 6 months for maximum results) but see this is a woman doctor. Maybe I'll do some reading on that program.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    She recommends 15-25 per meal and snack. I hit about 100g spread out. It seems to keep me sane. The whey protein seems to be very important as well.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    That may be a good move for me when I get to maintenance and also am no longer insulin resistant. Because VLC is only going to work for so long before I freak out.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I personally just don't feel well when doing VLC, I have been getting around 75g of carb a day and for now it seems to be working. I think for me what has been the most helpful is the "pumpkin pie" I have been making as a dessert for the end of the day. It is totally with in my program, but feels like a treat, plus it is one more veggie!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    ***My husband sent me an email of Paleo recipes. I'm not sure what that means. lol
    My husband did this recently too... but he's FAR from Paleo... also not sure what it means. lol

Glad opening (and all subsequent) night(s) went so well. I haven't been to a play since high school... we should go sometime - to introduce our kids to the performing arts.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Second show weekend coming up. We had a fun and very raunchy pick up rehearsal last night. Many hysterical (read dirty) line changes and added make out scenes.

Today I am starting a whole 30 and I will see how far I can go. I decided to start right after TOM instead of the beginning of the month. That way I may get more clean days in before I cave. I am giving up dairy, and artificial sweeteners.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Have a fun second round.

I am thinking of doing Jenn's Clean-3-Cubed for the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Seems like a good time period to get back on track, and I am certainly stocked with meat and veg now. That would let me eat PIE until through the 26th. Very reasonable.

So Tired and so hungry. I'm going to nap when I get home. Thank God my husband cooked some chicken today. I may even leave school a little early if no kids show for extra help.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I don't want to seem like I am not being supportive, because really anything you decide to do I am your cheerleader. But if the eating plan that you have been doing got you through TOM, wouldn't it be a good idea to stick to it long enough for your body to heal and adjust. Ignoring the scale and numbers right now and just thinking about healthy (mentally and physically). Whole 30 seems a bit restrictive for Thanksgiving week. But that is just me. I swear I will cheer you on no matter what your decision!!!!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I ended up bingeing right after I wrote about making it through TOM. I am still following the same carb plan as before (SPII), just dropping things that tend to cause binges. Technically I was nearly w30 already.

My tiredness today was not food related, but lack of sleep related. I napped and am ready to hit the stage.

OH, and I plan to allow a higher carb count for TG day itself. When I say W30, I don't actually expect to do 30 days.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-16-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67