Page 343 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443843 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 11332

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 343

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    You tease!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Theatre Ghost The Coach House players are literally housed in a coach house from the 1800's. The theatre section is where the coaches were kept and the dressing room/workroom is where the horses were stabled. The attic area which used to house the feed is now costume and prop storage. On Saturday night at one point I went back to the dressing room alone. All the other actors were onstage or waiting in the foyer. I was gathering props and music when suddenly I heard a crinkling noise. the end of a roll of plastic attached to the wall was waving at me. I felt very welcomed in that moment and I said "Hello there." out loud. It was not a draft because I have watched that plastic for two days now and it has not moved. On Sunday afternoon, The director took my sons and I on a tour of the attic space. When he got us up there he said. "There is a theatre ghost, you know. He only appears to women." I said. "Oh, I think he said hi to me last night". Apparently he manifests physically as well. Glad he didn't do that to me...at least until I get to know him better.

Eating Plan I wanted to report that I have successfully made it through PMS week without a binge. I am following the carb guidelines of Schwarzbein Principal II. I am eating whole foods with a 50g whey protein drink in the am. (just chocolate whey protein and water) My copy of Nourishing Traditions has arrived, so I am working my way through that. Not currently losing due to TOM.

***My husband sent me an email of Paleo recipes. I'm not sure what that means. lol

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I like friendly ghosts. And polite ones, too, that introduce themselves before popping in. Do they know anything about him, besides his friend preferences?

Smallish man with an english cap and a pipe. Probably a stable worker of some sort.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Smallish man with an english cap and a pipe. Probably a stable worker of some sort.
    Only appearing to women....smart man...smart man, uh, ghost.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Can't say I can think of any supernatural encounters I've ever had, but I love reading about them. I spook myself too much with everyday things (being alone in the house, NO NOISE WHATSOEVER, and I get scared...of absolutely nothing) to probably ever notice something out of the ordinary.

Congrats on the PMS-week success. I am thinking of re-introducing whey protein shakes myself, since I've been pretty inconsistent about eating in the mornings lately and I've had a lot of mood fluctuations.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on your new friend! and on the eating, can't wait to hear about Nourishing Traditions
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Love a theater ghost! How fun, if they aren't frightening of course! I have only had a meeting with one, and it was nto scarey.

Awesome that your husband sent you recipes!

Schwarzbein Principal II, how many carbs do you get a day? I'm on Dr. Bernstein's (committed for 6 months for maximum results) but see this is a woman doctor. Maybe I'll do some reading on that program.

She recommends 15-25 per meal and snack. I hit about 100g spread out. It seems to keep me sane. The whey protein seems to be very important as well.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    That may be a good move for me when I get to maintenance and also am no longer insulin resistant. Because VLC is only going to work for so long before I freak out.