Page 339 of 1174 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439839 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 11736

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 339

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Not sure if the above links are viable because my school is blocking the videos due to the word "Lust". lol
    ***I think they are correct now.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-08-2012 at 06:59 AM.

canio6 Guest
    sweet, now I have pictures and videos to look at when I get home.

Yeah, in the video interview, you get to see me looking lovely in a shower cap and cape for the salon scene. I was thinking "Great, I finally get in the paper and I look like hell."

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yeah, in the video interview, you get to see me looking lovely in a shower cap and cape for the salon scene. I was thinking "Great, I finally get in the paper and I look like hell."
    Well, if anyone can make a showercap look good it is you

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    oh man, can't wait to get off of work so I can see them! I am so jealous that you can sing!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

You actually only see me singing in the newspaper interview segment. You can hear me with the group in the background of the other two.

Another theatre related note: I have decided not to go to call backs for Annie Get your Gun which are tonight.
    I realized that
    1) I need a rest
    2) My family needs me at home
    3) The director is a little crazy and the theatre is too far away to travel in the winter.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    All excellent reasons.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

More pics from the Coach House website...

Coach House is a very small theatre.

Tessie and Bessie Tweedle

Hanging at the Redbud Mobile Estates. My students loved this one.

Tai Chi Scene. Everyone loves my Jaguar PJs and Bear Feet

The End
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-08-2012 at 12:16 PM.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Paula! All caught up...

So sorry to hear about your hubby issues. I can understand them completely. There are more days than not recently that I also do not like my husband. I love him just fine, but there are days I just flat out don't like him and often have difficulty seeing his good qualities. Same with my son... I love him to death but sometimes he's just so difficult to get along with that I don't like him much and would rather just not deal with him.

I agree with everyone about not buying bread. I don't buy bread for our house. Someone else can buy it, but I won't. I will not contribute to their grain consumption. Since my kids are only 5 and 2, this works ok with them as they don't really know what they're missing. My husband, however, is old enough to make his own decisions and can eat whatever he wants. I provide paleo meals and that's it.

Brad and I recently went through a rough spell. We talked about it, and he said he would help out more around the house - I simply asked him to unload the dishwasher every day... he has done it one time. He asked to take over the finances, but I haven't given them up yet. I don't trust that he understands my vision enough to take it over and not screw it up. To illustrate, I have a spreadsheet drawn up that goes out til February 2015 designed to assign our money to certain bills each week. While it's spelled out in black and white what gets paid on what date and with what paycheck, I don't think he'd follow it very closely and we would not end up being debt free (with the exception of mortgage and student loans) when I plan for us to be (February 2015). I think that's one household chore I would not be able to give up...

Anyhow, I hope things get better between you and your husband.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)