Page 333 of 1131 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 11307

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 333

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    How fun!!! I usually dress in a pun for Halloween. Pin smarties to my pants and I am a smarty-pants.. there have been others but can not remember. I am missing it this year but I trust my sub is in full costume because that is just his way. LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Awesome! Love the lace.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    My littlest son Kevin as The Black Knight

Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-31-2012 at 06:57 AM.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    CUUUUUUTE!! Of course he is probably all about the quest and could give a fig about damsels! LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Ooh, I love your costume. How very fun. Bet the kids enjoy you dressing up! [I think I've told you this before, but you have such a beautiful face...I'm envious...]
    -- Ruth

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    love the costume!!

and Ruth, not to take anything away from Paula-who is quite beautiful, you have nothing to be envious of, you are adorable.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Thank you Ruth. +1 Chris. It must be the Paleolithic eating that makes us all so attractive. I can tell you that I didn't look this good two years ago. (It's not just the weight, I am only 10-20 lbs lower than my weight at that time)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the eating being the answer. I constantly get asked what I use on my skin. I have to say "uh, nothing consistently, but I have a very healthy diet, skin glows from the inside". Nobody wants that answer though, so much easier to slather something on!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Super Fun Halloween this year. I had a great time in school being in costume. I got a ton of attention and it was good for my ego.
    Our evening started at the local convenience store for 50 cent ice creams (with costume).

Then we went to the only traditional neighborhood in our town for ToT. Most houses in our town are too far apart to make TOT logical so the whole town goes to the same area. It's like a reunion and the people in that neighborhood are very gracious.

We ended up at the High Falls Cafe for a family friendly Halloween Party. The food and music were awesome. My little son loved dancing and was "borrowed" by a group of women because dancing men were scarce. I had to put my foot down when he started to kiss Flo from esurance. I wanted to stay for the Adult costume contest at 9pm, but my guys hit the wall and we left at 8:45. I bet I would have won something. My biggest competition for sexiest was a lady pirate, but I could have taken her.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    What a GREAT evening. We are much more boring I made dinner, handed out treats until we ran out, then off to bed
    -- Ruth