Page 331 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431831 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 11832

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 331

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Glad you're seeing some scale cooperation! Once I get back on track, I'm sure I will too. These last two weeks - hell, the last month, has been rough in regard to eating properly!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    232.5 a weight I have not seen since July. I'm happy with how I feel on my latest plan.

Today at noon, I will be singing Broadway show tunes at the Farmer's Market with the gang from the Coach House Players.
    Then I will run off across the Hudson River to auditions for "Annie Get Your Gun".

I had to negotiate with my husband for the right to audition for this show. If I get into this one, it will be my third show in a year. I do understand his point, and so we agreed that I would only agree to be in the show if I get one of the two lead female roles. Annie Oakley or Dolly Tate. They always ask if you are willing to take an ensemble role. This time I will have to say no. The theatre is 30-40 minutes from my home in good weather and we're heading into winter.

I am feeling confident and strong of voice so it should go well.

Only 7 women and 1 man came to auditions today. They were all very talented people. Unfortunately, there were young ladies in the group who were obvious choices for Annie Oakley. My singing audition went OK, but I forgot words and was weak voiced due to a cold. During the reading part I was only asked to read for Dolly Tate who was my second role choice. I was called back for Monday if the hurricane doesn't cancel it.

I'm not sure how I feel. Definitely disappointed that I didn't have a chance to get Annie. I have to face it, I am 5' 10" tall with an imposing voice and the director probably had a smaller woman in mind. I made "a deal with the Devil" with my husband just to audition so if I don't get Dolly, I am out.

At least it was good audition experience.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Whatever the outcome is, good luck. It may be good to take a break and focus on you and the family for a bit. I love "Annie Get your Gun".
    Georgette

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    thinking of you this week, I hope your family weathers the storm well.

Well, the hurricane is coming. We will get up to 5 inches of rain plus high winds which will certainly take out trees and power lines. I feel bad for those people up here who lost everything last year with Irene and are just recovering. Last year we lost power for 11 days and our basement flooded, but that was all. Hoping the basement does not flood again. I just finished re doing most of it.

I'll try to keep in touch through my phone. We may have a half day of school tomorrow and then who knows?

geostump is offline Senior Member
    It's been raining pretty steadily since about 2pm here. Winds are still decent, not too strong. Clint grilled steaks tonight, and we've decided that for food, we'll plug the stove into the generator to have food. I'm not getting too freaked about it. Praying that you guys have an easier time with this one versus Irene.
    Georgette

School is already closed for tomorrow.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    There are tons of schools closed around here. My office got closed, but lots of people will be working from home. Be safe!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Power out as of 1:13 pm est. Lets see how long until we get it back. Very windy. No rain yet.