Page 330 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430830 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 11058

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 330

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi Paula. Just checking in. Sorry to hear about the troubles with DH and Son. I hope Son starts to feel better soon. I can't even imagine how stressful this situation must be for both you and your husband and how draining that must be on your marriage. Hugs to you all.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I know I haven't been around in awhile. Computer crashed, just got it back up yesterday. Wanted to drop by and say "hi" and I miss ya.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hi ladies, Thanks for stopping by.

Well, things seem to be getting better in general. TOM is over and I believe that I have hit upon the right sane eating combo with SP II and added protein. I am getting back into my exercise routine. I do 15 min on the elliptical trainer every morning plus planks and push ups. Getting to the gym is difficult right now because I have play rehearsal every night. We open on November 9th. I have added 5 htp to help with mood and sleep since I have stopped taking Prozac.

My husband and I are communicating better since our talk on Saturday and my son seems to be feeling pretty well. We are surviving the lack of money fairly well. Breaking into the piggy bank...I will be bringing out change to the machine at the grocery store today.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday I was clearing out the corner of my bedroom where I throw all the stuff I don't want to deal with right away: the items from my pockets, my project bags, the basket I carry around on errands. Came up with about two dollars in change, which was a nice bonus to having a clear floor. Makes me wonder how much change might just be 'hanging around' my house, that I could be using. Those little bits add up.

Have you ever thought about trying the prisoner's workout? I'm not one to be pushing exercise on anyone, but if you're WANTING to do it, but can't get to the gym, it might be something to consider. You could even do it in 'waiting' minutes at rehearsals.

My exercise calendar is pretty full. I try to hit the gym 3 times a week. Plus I do apps for sit ups, push ups and squats. I am trying to fit the apps in odd moments of free time rather than trying to do itall at once.

I found about $20.00 in change.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I just caught up with your journal.. wow!! Its like you blossomed! Keep pruning what needs pruning so those blossoms come through.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    We have change scattered everywhere. I think I have about $10 in change on the counter in the bathroom. Brad probably as the same if not a bit more change in the bucket on the counter in the kitchen. Our son has a change jar as well (empty culligan bottle) that has some change in it. Not sure how much at this point. Haven't looked at it for a while. DH dumped it and cashed it one day - made me mad b/c that was DS's change, hence the reason it's in his closet. DD does have a change collection yet. I think the last time DH cashed the change, he got roughly $40 out of it. We don't use change much... we use plastic (debit card) or green money and change just gets pocketed and tossed on the counter.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I am taking a mental health/save gas day today. By not driving the 17 miles to work, I will be able to stretch my gas until Friday morning when I get paid. I actually cashed in $31.00 in change yesterday and that gave me 3/4 of a tank of gas.

I have a list of things to accomplish today including painting the basement kitchenette, laundry, house cleaning, financial organization, packing clothes for donation and practicing for my next audition.

On Saturday, I am going to audition for "Annie Get Your Gun". I will be trying out for Annie Oakley. My voice is perfect for the role and I believe that I could pull it off. (So do the other 100 women who probably plan to audition. ) Yes, I am much older than the character, but Ethel Merman played the role in her late 30's early 40's and then again in her late 50's; Bernadette Peters played her at age 51. Okay, I'm no Merman or Peters, but I'm pretty damn good for an amateur.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Go, Pebbles! I'm sure you would be a great Annie.

That was a good idea, to take yesterday off. Sounds like you got a lot done at home, so win/win.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    How fun!! Enjoy your day!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.