Page 329 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429829 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 11834

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 329

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    That's actually a really good idea, especially given how up and down things have been for me. I may do that later.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Today my men and I spent several hours outside getting the yard ready for winter. We burned branches, collected scrap metal to sell and cleaned out the garden shed. Now we have access to our winter stuff. While we were outside sitting by the fire, I asked my husband if we could talk. It was a good conversation.

So lots of proactive stuff went on today. I ate primal, added the protein shake and didn't really think about it otherwise.

Tomorrow, I plan to continue working on the basement and clean the house with the help of my teenagers
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 12-09-2014 at 01:19 PM.

My Success Story (Stolen from Sabine)

***I was going to make a list of things I need to be working on, but instead I am going to talk about the what will be in the future.

I am at a healthy weight and have developed a normal relationship with food.

My family is Primal. We are happy, healthy and have the energy to do things together.

Our home is kept clean and organized. I entertain friends regularly.

Our finances are in order, we are not in debt and we have money saved for emergencies.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-21-2012 at 11:20 AM.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I LOVE you last several posts, Paula. Very uplifting. I might have to double-steal that idea
    -- Ruth

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hi Paula. Just checking in. Sorry to hear about the troubles with DH and Son. I hope Son starts to feel better soon. I can't even imagine how stressful this situation must be for both you and your husband and how draining that must be on your marriage. Hugs to you all.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I know I haven't been around in awhile. Computer crashed, just got it back up yesterday. Wanted to drop by and say "hi" and I miss ya.
    Georgette

Hi ladies, Thanks for stopping by.

Well, things seem to be getting better in general. TOM is over and I believe that I have hit upon the right sane eating combo with SP II and added protein. I am getting back into my exercise routine. I do 15 min on the elliptical trainer every morning plus planks and push ups. Getting to the gym is difficult right now because I have play rehearsal every night. We open on November 9th. I have added 5 htp to help with mood and sleep since I have stopped taking Prozac.

My husband and I are communicating better since our talk on Saturday and my son seems to be feeling pretty well.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 12-09-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday I was clearing out the corner of my bedroom where I throw all the stuff I don't want to deal with right away: the items from my pockets, my project bags, the basket I carry around on errands. Came up with about two dollars in change, which was a nice bonus to having a clear floor. Makes me wonder how much change might just be 'hanging around' my house, that I could be using. Those little bits add up.

Have you ever thought about trying the prisoner's workout? I'm not one to be pushing exercise on anyone, but if you're WANTING to do it, but can't get to the gym, it might be something to consider. You could even do it in 'waiting' minutes at rehearsals.

My exercise calendar is pretty full. I try to hit the gym 3 times a week. Plus I do apps for sit ups, push ups and squats. I am trying to fit the apps in odd moments of free time rather than trying to do itall at once.

I found about $20.00 in change.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just caught up with your journal.. wow!! Its like you blossomed! Keep pruning what needs pruning so those blossoms come through.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.