Page 327 of 1139 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427827 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 11382

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 327

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I think women in general are more cautious about saying stupid, hurtful stuff. Of course, if my husband ever read this part of my journal he would definitely be hurt. I just tend to be more of a coward. If I confront him with anger, I just get more anger or angry silence.

I think I may have some suppressed anger toward my husband as well. Gotta work on that.

In eating news, I am following the Schwarzbein Principal, eating 3 meals and up to 3 snacks with 15g healthy carb at each meal. Yesterday was surprisingly a clean day.

Ugh, I miscalculated the bills this pay period and we are out of money with a week to go until another check comes in. I apologized to my husband for the mistake. We will have to borrow money from our kids to buy gas. : (

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I can relate to money stressors. I'm sorry you are having a rough time right now and I hope things start turning around for you soon.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Eating is going well and considering everything that is going on, I am doing OK.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I just caught up on your journal. One thing that stuck out was this " While your husband can BE a shit, remember that most of the time he IS the shit" and I mean that in a good way. I remember the sweet things you wrote about him as well. This too, choices, choices.. we all make them but can not blame someone else for them. I tell myself this often.

Regarding the counseling costs: we have a co-pay and even then, when things were really rough earlier this year (moving, reestablishing etc.) they have a fund that helps and cut my copay in half too. You might see if they have something like that to cut down the initial fee. It sounds like you all might qualify.

I am glad your eating seems to be improving. Take care of you.. so you can take care of your family (this is one I tell myself ALL DAY EVERY DAY NOW since I am still off work post op).

luv ya gf!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

You are right Karin. I have no intention of ending the marriage in any case. Nor do I plan to cheat. I have vented quite enough here and am done.

It is like they say...When it rains it pours. I have to start doing my best again as a Wife, Mom. Teacher and home maker. Then maybe he will too.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Paula, I have been in situations with my husband like you describe with yours. For many, many years I handled it the same way you did. The last time he was like that with me I had had it and told him emphatically that I WILL NOT be treated this way, by anyone and ESPECIALLY not by him! It seems to have done the trick as he hasn't done it since. In retrospect, it has been like that when something else is frustrating him.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

I had hoped to get some rest tonight because we have off from theatre practice, but last night our director asked if we would perform a show preview at a fundraiser tonight. No rest for the weary, but it should be fun.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    honeybuns Thanks for the input. I have tried that before and it works for a while, but my husband feels like he has the right to give people a smack down if they deserve it. ie. keep making the same mistakes over and over. I think this is because he was raised by a demanding perfectionist who dictated everything in his life until he moved away. The problem is that he lacks forgiveness, so a person never starts with a clean slate.