Page 327 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427827 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 11843

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 327

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Eating is going well and considering everything that is going on, I am doing OK.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I just caught up on your journal. One thing that stuck out was this " While your husband can BE a shit, remember that most of the time he IS the shit" and I mean that in a good way. I remember the sweet things you wrote about him as well. This too, choices, choices.. we all make them but can not blame someone else for them. I tell myself this often.

Regarding the counseling costs: we have a co-pay and even then, when things were really rough earlier this year (moving, reestablishing etc.) they have a fund that helps and cut my copay in half too. You might see if they have something like that to cut down the initial fee. It sounds like you all might qualify.

I am glad your eating seems to be improving. Take care of you.. so you can take care of your family (this is one I tell myself ALL DAY EVERY DAY NOW since I am still off work post op).

luv ya gf!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

You are right Karin.

It is like they say...When it rains it pours. I have to start doing my best again as a Wife, Mom. Teacher and home maker.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 12-09-2014 at 01:00 PM.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Paula, I have been in situations with my husband like you describe with yours. For many, many years I handled it the same way you did. The last time he was like that with me I had had it and told him emphatically that I WILL NOT be treated this way, by anyone and ESPECIALLY not by him! It seems to have done the trick as he hasn't done it since. In retrospect, it has been like that when something else is frustrating him.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

I had hoped to get some rest tonight because we have off from theatre practice, but last night our director asked if we would perform a show preview at a fundraiser tonight. No rest for the weary, but it should be fun.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Man, it sucks having too much month left over at the end of the money. And watching the gas gauge creep ever leftward, when you HAVE to get somewhere: ugh! That's when I get really glad that I can walk or bike for my errands. I know you live too far out for that, though. Good luck. At least your boys had some cash to loan you!

How did the preview go?

I had to borrow money from my sons last night and it did not feel good. I hope we can make the gas money last or I may have to take a day off from work.

I just recieved an email from my husband...

It shows me 2 things A) He loves me and is worried

B) He is a clueless male who does not realize that he shouldn't point out that his wife looks bad. lol
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 12-09-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Sabine is offline Senior Member

See???? He IS the shit (I mean this in a good way)
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    oh wow! Take care sista! While I do not know ANYTHING about marriage, I would have to assume that as long as communication lines are open, all will be well. As for Billy, hang in there. We are blessed with these children for a reason as I have some similar issues here with dd and can relate, some.
    Karin