Page 323 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423823 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 323

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Agreed with NK, thank you for taking those steps for your son. He may be resistant now, but it will mean so much to him someday.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, everyone. Bill and I had breakfast together. Our meeting with the counselor went well. He asked us what Billy would say about us as parents. Interesting question. I outed my self for being too easy on him and his Dad admitted to being too hard on him. We made it through without being unfair in our assessment of each other as parents, which means that we did not argue afterwards. I think Billy will like the guy. He did not seem to feel negatively about talking to someone when we told him about the appt.

I am in school now for the second half of my day and all I can think of is taking a nap. I guess our little session really tired me out. I'll nap between work and play practice. Bill and Billy are picking me up from work after he sees the counselor.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Like NK and namelesswonder said, I also thank you on the behalf of the kids who said that whose parents didn't do anything. The times I have tried counseling in the past, I felt exhausted afterward so don't think that's unusual. Good luck to you guys with everything.
    Georgette

TGIF, It was a tough one. I have half a day with students today then half a day of training. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend.

I am excited about weigh in on Sunday morning. I am hoping to be in the 220's. 11 days clean and feeling great.

Billy seemed peaceful and thoughtful after his meeting. He has another appt. next Friday.

Last night when I arrived at practice my cast mates told me that they missed my voice the night before when I had Open School. Love this group.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-05-2012 at 04:13 AM.

3 day weekend. Woke up with a fierce headache today, but still heading to the gym for cardio kick. Weigh in tomorrow. I just started PMS week and am feeling bloated. Hopefully I'll see some change on the scale tomorrow, but I have to be mentally prepared to be disappointed. I am hoping for a 3.5lb loss.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    I'm praying. I have seen some counselling, too. It is exhausting. Hugs to all of you!

I knew it. I Gained 2.5 lbs this week. Even so, I am going to stick with this plan until next weekend. The way I see it, the only thing I can do is drop dairy and artificial sweeteners and I am not ready to do that during PMS week.

Did some major work in Mom's old apartment in the basement yesterday and will continue that today. I will also go to church. This will be the third time in the last month. Haven't gone much since Mom died.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Paula, just popping in to say 'hi' and send you hugs. I'm REALLY behind on all the posts from the last 2 weeks. Hang in there during PMS week...you CAN do this.
    -- Ruth

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    How is the basement looking? I know that's hard for you, working there. Is it starting to lose the feeling of being her space?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Her old bedroom is now a study / tv-game room for the boys. We put desks & two big bookshelves down there for books on art, writing & history. There is also a day bed for guests. My youngest asked, "Can Nana come back now?" It has been hard, but good for us too. I now have much more room in my dining room since the bookshelves have moved downstairs.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67