Page 321 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421821 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 11567

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 321

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I wish there was a way to make my sense of humor come across in my posts. I found the whole grief bacon thing hilarious considering we are Primal.

Good day today. My food is clean and my husband says I look hot.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    it is always a good day if the hubs remembers to remind you how hot you look!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hey Pebbles!

"Kummer" is also stress and worries and anxieties (just a little bilingual FYI, nothing more). And the Kummerspeck is awesome! (Remind me to give you all the awful-sounding German words I currently know...)

You should start a new thread, a lot like that iodine thread... headache? Bacon! Bad hair day? Bacon! Weight-loss worries? Bacon! Cellulite? MORE BACON!

Truly sorry for hubby and the dog on the highway. I have had a hard time down here in Hicksville with all the wildlife I have been responsible for sending back Home (and I am not a speed demon)... but when you drive on bendy, hilly country roads with only two lanes and no shoulders and no lights and surprise oncoming traffic of the fracking-truck/semi/combine/hay bailer type, sometimes you have that split-second decision where it is either drive yourself and your kids into the ditch after dark (or worse) or decide to pray for the possum, ground hog, deer, dog, turkey buzzard, cat, odd songbird, skunk... sigh. I'm just supremely glad I haven't taken out an Amish buggy & horse!

Hubby says you are hot... fine day!

Thanks for the info Crabcakes. I added that info to my post on Facebook. : )

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    So, Pebbles, you seem to be posting later than you used to. (Not meaning to sound accusing, I'm just interested, but I can't figure out the right emoticon to convey that!) Does that mean you are getting more sleep, or that you're having to run around like a crazy woman in the mornings? Love to hear how the play is going, if you have time.

On school days, I can post between 5:30 and 6:00 am or on breaks, which is what you see when I post later. Same sleep schedule as always...9:30 pm-4:30 am. I have been busy this week.

Play practice has been great. My "family" and I are the comic relief.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 09-29-2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: added info for clarity

Today I got up, went to the gym for a butt kicking 1/2 hr workout, then went to the hairdresser. I look 10 yrs younger again. Unfortunately, I have to color my hair every 4 weeks to keep up that illusion.

My hairdresser showed me how to use a flat iron properly. Then I went to Kohl's. I had $10.00 in Kohl's Cash. I found a black 3/4 length skirt for $8.00 and a flat iron for $45.00. After my discounts, I paid $40.00.

Finally I paid the mortgage and hit the Salvation Army. I wanted to find out their donation policy because all of my Mom's clothes are still in the basement. Of course, I shopped as it is my new favorite store. I found a complete Mad Hatter costume for my 14 year old son, a pirate hat with wig and earring attached and cool monster hand ToT bag for my 8 yr old. All for $12.50

The pirate hat will be used when the Fencing Club marches in the KHS homecoming parade. The theme is "Holidays" so we will do "International talk like a Pirate Day" as our theme.

Now to get down to painting the basement. A great weekend to all!

Weigh in and Report

This morning, I weighed 231.8 which is the lowest I've been since August 1st. I started the week at 243+. I say plus because I restarted on Monday, but did not weigh until Tuesday. I had just come off a 2 day weekend mega binge while my husband was away. This week will be the real test. Can I break this new setpoint and get back down into the 220's? I have not felt especially bingey this week, but I am not at that point in my cycle.

The Plan: 50g Protein drink split between breakfast and late afternoon.
    Breakfast and lunch - Meat and non starchy veg. Breakfast - aiming for 50g protein
    2 LC snacks if needed (1 oz cheese or nuts)
    Dinner - meat, veg, 1/2 sweet potato
    *Dairy allowed, artificial sweeteners allowed (for now). The ultimate goal is to drop the AS.

Net result: 6 days - Down 11+lbs (mostly binge bloat)

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sounds like a great day yesterday. Thrift stores are the BEST!