Page 321 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421821 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 11834

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 321

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks for the info Crabcakes. I added that info to my post on Facebook. : )

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    So, Pebbles, you seem to be posting later than you used to. (Not meaning to sound accusing, I'm just interested, but I can't figure out the right emoticon to convey that!) Does that mean you are getting more sleep, or that you're having to run around like a crazy woman in the mornings? Love to hear how the play is going, if you have time.

On school days, I can post between 5:30 and 6:00 am or on breaks, which is what you see when I post later. Same sleep schedule as always...9:30 pm-4:30 am. I have been busy this week.

Play practice has been great. My "family" and I are the comic relief.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 09-29-2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: added info for clarity

Today I got up, went to the gym for a butt kicking 1/2 hr workout, then went to the hairdresser. I look 10 yrs younger again. Unfortunately, I have to color my hair every 4 weeks to keep up that illusion.

My hairdresser showed me how to use a flat iron properly. Then I went to Kohl's. I had $10.00 in Kohl's Cash. I found a black 3/4 length skirt for $8.00 and a flat iron for $45.00. After my discounts, I paid $40.00.

Finally I paid the mortgage and hit the Salvation Army. I wanted to find out their donation policy because all of my Mom's clothes are still in the basement. Of course, I shopped as it is my new favorite store. I found a complete Mad Hatter costume for my 14 year old son, a pirate hat with wig and earring attached and cool monster hand ToT bag for my 8 yr old. All for $12.50

The pirate hat will be used when the Fencing Club marches in the KHS homecoming parade. The theme is "Holidays" so we will do "International talk like a Pirate Day" as our theme.

Now to get down to painting the basement. A great weekend to all!

Weigh in and Report

This morning, I weighed 231.8 which is the lowest I've been since August 1st. I started the week at 243+. I say plus because I restarted on Monday, but did not weigh until Tuesday. I had just come off a 2 day weekend mega binge while my husband was away. This week will be the real test. Can I break this new setpoint and get back down into the 220's? I have not felt especially bingey this week, but I am not at that point in my cycle.

The Plan: 50g Protein drink split between breakfast and late afternoon.
    Breakfast and lunch - Meat and non starchy veg. Breakfast - aiming for 50g protein
    2 LC snacks if needed (1 oz cheese or nuts)
    Dinner - meat, veg, 1/2 sweet potato
    *Dairy allowed, artificial sweeteners allowed (for now). The ultimate goal is to drop the AS.

Net result: 6 days - Down 11+lbs (mostly binge bloat)

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a great day yesterday. Thrift stores are the BEST!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Holy Crap! I don't care what reason I give it there is no way I would lose 11 pounds in one week! The plan sounds excellent, good luck.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Yeah, except I keep losing the same 11 lbs. I think that my body is just used to those lbs coming and going. This next week will hopefully show a marked change in the situation. 220's here I come. I kind of want to stay off the scale until next Sunday. Hope I can resist.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I would be more sympathetic if I didn't weigh exactly the same as I did the day I started Primal! I do mentally feel much better now that I am out of the habit of thinking the number on the scale actually tells me anything.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My husband and I spent most of the weekend watching the first season of Homeland (all 12 episodes). Then we watched the season premiere at 10pm. We got nothing accomplished around the house, but it was cool to have a TV show that we were watching together. I forgot how much fun hanging with my husband could be. I am working on about 5 hrs of sleep.