Page 318 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418818 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 11349

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 318

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi Ruth!

Another day of no weight loss. The hardest part is that it is PMS week so the physical cravings are strong. Lack of wt. loss makes me want to binge.

Cecilia and I had a fun shopping trip. We came up with some ideas for our outfits and actually found animal print "coozies" for our beer bottles. Believe it or not, they have our characters initials embroidered on them. lol
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    get off the scale till PMS is over or until you can predict that the number won't make you want to hit the pantry. You know that there are at least a few pounds that are totally unrelated to food and fat.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

TTom arrived yesterday, 2 days early. I am glad because I was hitting a crisis point with the hormones. I may actually make it through a cycle without a binge. 1st time in 1.5 years. The cravings should get less and less in the next few days. I am allowing myself to eat whatever Primal foods I want right now. I will tighten up again next week.

Binge. Grrr. Well, if I can hold it to one day, it will still be the best month I've had in a year.

Went to church for the first time since Easter. It still feels empty without Mom. I can't believe that it has been almost a year.

Today, my eldest son and I will be laying the tile floor in her old bedroom. My goal is to have a functional space for the boys by the anniversary of her death on Oct. 10th.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about the binge. Hope it is a short one.

Today was a perfectly clean day. Go Figure. Just trying to put more days between binges. I made 14 this time.

Crappy day yesterday. Sick, bingey. Ate a ton.

Raising my protein today by way of whey shakes.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Hang in there, Pebbles.

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you physically could not binge when you got in the minge-mood? Say, you were a prisoner in a cell. (Just as an intellectual/emotional exercise- not suggesting you lock yourself up!) I don't have the level of difficulty that you do, but I often get this sense of impending SOMETHING, and I'll stress-eat. I wonder if there is a sense of 'explosion' that gets us going. If we physically could NOT eat, would we scream? Cry? Go catatonic? Get hysterical?

Eating is so good at tamping down emotions, along with any physical symptoms, I wonder what we would end up with if we couldn't. Sometimes it scares me, just thinking about it, so I know it must be some powerful stuff.

Thinking about you. Hope you have any easy day today.

That is a really great way to think about it, Sabine. I could have made it through yesterday without binging, but I chose to eat carbs to just "get through it". I went home and took a nap after school. That did more good for me than the eating did.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    @Sabine, when I can't binge, I just cry. I get like that a lot at work and it freaks people out. The bad thing is that I don't care who sees me crying. I don't cry at home much though.
    Georgette