Page 317 of 1155 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417817 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 11549

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 317

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks Ladies.

Sabine, I hear you and have experienced the same backlash as you. I call it "I've been such a good girl"syndrome. I will keep an eye out for it.

Today I have a super long day in store. That could also be a trigger if I am not careful.
    So proud of you!! One hour at a time!! I wish I had some pom-poms to shake at ya that you could see!! Visualize it! Be that NIKE commercial girlfriend!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Well, as we expected, I almost had to tape my mouth shut last night. I was very tired from a long day after poor sleep. I started thinking about sweets just after dinner. When I got back from the gym I was already visualizing. I was genuinely hungry so I had some almond butter, cheese and pepperoni. The cheese and pepperoni were a mistake because my joints ache today and my weight is up a bit. The good news is that it wasn't a binge and was Primal. I have one week until TOM arrives. I am determined to survive this week without a binge. If I can do it, it will indicate a huge change for me.

This evening we are doing read through of Lust N' Rust. I have no idea at this point what I am doing in the show. I will just make myself available to the director. I have been memorizing the female parts of the songs just in case.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I foresee an evening when all the ladies are ill and we get a one-woman, all-Pebbles show. It would be great!

Good job on keeping yourself on track. Each successive day is as big an accomplishment as all the time before: you are getting exponentially better at this.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    +1 the accomplishment is its own reward!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Clean day today.

Tonight was the first run through for Lust N' Rust. We laughed ourselves silly. This is going to be great fun.

Let me back up a minute. When I last left off this story, they were stiil looking for an african american actress to play Latisha. Well they found one. She is beautiful, boisterous and has a British accent. LOL I'm so glad they found someone to really play the role the right way.
    I was pretty confident that I would be one of the background singers and dancers, so I downloaded the MP3 on Saturday and set myself the task of learning the female harmonies to the songs.

Tonight when the "new" Latisha arrived, I knew the director was looking for my reaction. I acted happy, because I was and he seemed relieved. He then told us the whole saga of finding his Latisha and how he was so glad that when he got the script, there was a mention of background singers being needed for 7 of the shows songs. He decided to create a family of singers called the Tweedles Bessie, Tessie, Jesse and ? Anyway, I am to be one of the sisters. We will be sitting on a bench at the back of the stage, smoking, singing, watching and even joining in sometimes. (Tai Chi & Line Dancing)
    Then we started the read through. Every time we came to a song, he would put it on the CD player. I naturally jumped in on the harmonies. The director and cast were super impressed. Afterwards, the director thanked me for my selflessness and hard work at learning the harmonies. I am content.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    It sure sounds like fun! I am also sure that your attitude will help you along the way (what goes around comes around on many levels) and I am sure the director and cast will remember your hard work and how easy you are to work with!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    And a fun time was had by all. I'm going to have to look up this show, so I can imagine you in action.

10 days clean. I got a little mouthy with some nut butter last night, but avoided the binge. I am almost back in the 220's.

It turns out that my "sister" in L N R is a Spanish and French interpreter and translator. We spent our off time writing notes back and forth in Spanish and planning a shopping trip.

I hate that "I've lost weight" feeling, only to get on the scale and weigh the same as yesterday.

Going shopping this afternoon with Cecilia, my sister in the show. We need animal print clothing, flashy pillows and anything else we find.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I meant to write the other day - you have such a WONDERFUL attitude. I'm not sure I could be that gracious. It's impressive. Don't know when the good stuff is going to rebound back, but it's sure to!!!
    -- Ruth