Page 316 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416816 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 11843

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 316

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Good Idea. Maybe it will cause less issues with my family.

Well, I have made 1 week clean. I have not had a clean week in months. I have lost about 10 lbs of bloat this week and am starting to feel physically better. The wt. loss will likely slow down now because my set point is probably in low 230's.

I am very proud that I did not binge last night. I was very angry, but I just let myself feel the anger. I completed my preparation for today and went to bed. Even better, I was able to express affection for this person and help snap them out of their mood.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Pebbles, that's great. Conquering your emotions is a hard thing to do.

Not to be a downer, but be alert for a 'rebound' binge today. Sometimes when my better self triumphs over emotional eating, I am surprised by a reaction the next day, as if my brain is just waiting for me to let down my guard, and then insisting on the reaction it is used to.

Congratulations on a full week.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Yeah Paula! 2 more weeks and it will be a new habit. Congrats.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, I was looking for the like button here . Yay for a week of no binges!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Thanks Ladies.

Sabine, I hear you and have experienced the same backlash as you. I call it "I've been such a good girl"syndrome. I will keep an eye out for it.

Today I have a super long day in store. That could also be a trigger if I am not careful.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks Ladies.

Sabine, I hear you and have experienced the same backlash as you. I call it "I've been such a good girl"syndrome. I will keep an eye out for it.

Today I have a super long day in store. That could also be a trigger if I am not careful.
    So proud of you!! One hour at a time!! I wish I had some pom-poms to shake at ya that you could see!! Visualize it! Be that NIKE commercial girlfriend!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Well, as we expected, I almost had to tape my mouth shut last night. I was very tired from a long day after poor sleep. I started thinking about sweets just after dinner. When I got back from the gym I was already visualizing. I was genuinely hungry so I had some almond butter, cheese and pepperoni. The cheese and pepperoni were a mistake because my joints ache today and my weight is up a bit. The good news is that it wasn't a binge and was Primal. I have one week until TOM arrives. I am determined to survive this week without a binge. If I can do it, it will indicate a huge change for me.

This evening we are doing read through of Lust N' Rust. I have no idea at this point what I am doing in the show. I will just make myself available to the director. I have been memorizing the female parts of the songs just in case.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I foresee an evening when all the ladies are ill and we get a one-woman, all-Pebbles show. It would be great!

Good job on keeping yourself on track. Each successive day is as big an accomplishment as all the time before: you are getting exponentially better at this.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    +1 the accomplishment is its own reward!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.