Page 309 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409809 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 11982

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 309

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    A prayer: to bless your way
    A wish: to lighten your moments
    A cheer: to perfect your day
    A text: to say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

Have a WONDERFUL day Paula.
    -- Ruth

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Happy Birthday Paula. I hope you have a great day.

My mom would have turned 89 today.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for all of the lovely birthday wishes.

We spent six hours at the fire house today. My husband is FH cook, so I helped serve and clean up. Although my B-DAY is today my official celebration will be tomorrow and I will get all of my B Day privileges (like full control of the TV) as well.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Haaaaappy Birthday to yewwwwwwwww...
    Haaaaap-peeee Birthday to yoooo-ooo...

Okay, I guess I really can't sing, so I will spare you any further torture

Best wishes, congratulations, and have a good time being Queen of the TV Remote!

And now for a commercial interruption to talk about binging.

Today I am getting back to actually trying to control myself.

I have tried a few experiments in the last week that I think will help in the long run. I will continue to add 50g of protein to my morning meal in the form of whey. That means pure W30 is out for now, but I will limit dairy and sweeteners. Right now dairy will consist of whey powder and heavy cream. 1 pkt of Stevia in my 2 coffees / day

I am also adding 1.5mg of melatonin to my calcium and mag at night. My GOWEARFIT showed me conclusively that with cal and mag alone my sleep pattern is better, but when I add Melatonin, I have 3 / 2+ hour sleep cycles and little random tossing and turning.

*Finally, I have been thinking of starting a Bingers Support Thread or Journal where people with this type of ED can discuss how things are really going as a community. I decided against forming a group because they are so out of the main stream forum. I sometimes don't post stuff in my journal about binging because I don't want to sound whiny or bore my readers. Any Thoughts on this idea?
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    A separate thread sounds like a great idea. (Not that I think you are whiny or boring. But it is a little bit more of a specialized topic.)

KimT is offline Senior Member
    Hope you have a wonderful Birthday day today! Spend it with the ones you love and doing what you enjoy!

I tend to stalk your journal too, along with some others. I love your new picture, you look radiant! Hope you are able to figure out the binge issues. I too have more issues at night. I can eat clean the whole day, eat a great dinner, but then later have the feeling that I need something else. Fortunately I don't keep much in the house to cheat with and my husband is on board with the eating, so the worst is usually dark chocolate, and I can't really overheat that.

I'll be following your progress and watching for the new thread to start. Maybe one of these days I'll start a journal of my own. I guess I feel I don't have a lot to offer as I'm still trying to figure this all out and I'm not really an interesting writer. I do still have weight to loose though and maybe it would help get things in writing.

Anyway, a little off there, but congratulations on the journey so far!

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Hope your birthday is awesome and you take full advantage of the remote!

A binge thread sounds great. I would love to read what other people are trying to curb those impulses.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Hi Kim. Thanks for letting me know that you are around.

Today I watched several chick flicks and got a couple of good crying jags in. I ended up lazing around in my bed watching the movies instead of commandeering the LR TV as planned. I was catered to all day. Dinner was steak, shrimp, asparagus and sangria. Chocolate ice cream cake and expresso. I am done eating for the day and while not entirely primal, no binges have occured.

I got two lovely home made cards and a sculpture garden that is almost finished. Pics to follow.

I am now watching SGT. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band with my guys.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 08-26-2012 at 05:46 PM.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That is an awesome birthday dinner!! Happy belated B-day!!!!!
    Georgette