Page 303 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 11343

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 303

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Glad your back and back on program. I agree it was nice of the officer. I got my first and only speeding ticket when I was 20 and I was in the middle of moving away from home to another town for my job. He was not nice at all. I love cruise control though now!

Nice pic LOVE the dress chicka!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Holy snikes. I imagine there was a ton of appreciation in his eyes. You look amazing.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    very nice pic!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Great pic - love that dress!

It is actually a really cool sleevless shirt (I bought at Burlington Coat Factory) paired with a flowing white skirt and sandals. It made me feel amazingly feminine.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Funny how different men are, my hubby strongly prefers when I dress down, no make-up, hair in a pony or just wild and undone, old button down over sized denim shirt, work pants. He thinks of the dressed up me as almost like wearing a costume, and thinks, and actually said exactly this about 2 weeks ago, that I am lucky to be one of the very few women who look fantastic without make-up and I should show it off.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    If you had gotten your first speeding ticket in Iowa, the officer would have just given you a warning and set you on your way. I think this officer is full of it when he says he'll help you get it knocked down. He's not going to remember you in 25 days when your court hearing takes place. And judges are less than friendly, in my experience. I got a court summons for a car accident once. The road was icy and I slid into the back of a car. The officer wrote me a court ticket and said I might be able to avoid a fine. Nope. Judge showed no mercy and gave me a $90 fine for failure to stop in a clear assured distance, never mind the fact that the road was unnoticably icy that day...

If he was a "nice" officer, he would have written you a warning and sent you on your way. JMO. idk, maybe NY is different in that they're required to give tickets or soemthing.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I was 15 miles over the speed limit which was the problem. I've had others let me go in the past. Hopefully the court date will go ok for me. If I plead guilty it is equivalent to a conviction after trial. My insurance will definitely go up. It is worth a try.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 08-13-2012 at 12:16 PM.

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I was 15 miles over the speed limit which was the problem. I've had others let me go in the past. Hopefully the court date will go ok for me. If I plead guilty it is equivalent to a conviction after trial. My insurance will definitely go up. It is worth a try.
    What about traffic school?