Page 301 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 11583

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 301

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    yeah, Disney to Daytona Speedway could be close to 2 hours. The speedway is another 20 to 30 from the beach though.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Still having a great time. 3 more days left. Today we visited the Museum of South Florida. It is a museum of FL natural history. They have a few manatees, a planetarium and currently a photography exhibition. We watched the manatees being fed.

Then we drove from Anna Maria island to Lido Key right along the gulf beaches. Hitting the pool later as we do every day.

OH....and I bought an inspiration bikini that you all will never see. :P

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Manatees! I love manatees. There are two here at the Dallas World Aquarium that are charming and very flirty with the visitors.

As for the bikini- just post a picture of your honey smiling. That will tell us all we need to know!

I just tried on my bikini and I was not horrified. It's definitely not for public viewing, but fun anyway.

It is an Ocean Pacific string bikini, very patriotic - red white and blue striped bottom with a red top.

Today we are hanging out on Siesta Beach, voted #1in the US. Then we will eat at The Old Salty Dog as seen on "Man vs. Food".
    No I am not wearing my new bikini.

I am absolutely green
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Last full day in Florida. We have plans to go to the gallery at the Ringling College of Art and Design. Lunch out as usual and then sunset on Lido Beach which has become sort of a tradition with us.

I haven't talked much about food this last two weeks. I have been eating SAD for the whole vacation. It happens every time I am away from home. Mentally, I think it has to do with the whole "special occasion" mind set mixed with "I may never be able to eat this again". My weight is up to a scary level. I'll post more about all this Monday morning when I am home again. I am not upset, I just have to come to a full stop once I leave Florida.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I think we all do this in some capacity when on vacation. it's hard when faced with all those once-in-a-lifetime temptations and being out of our element. Enjoy your last day.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Last Christmas, we went to the beach as usual, but I decided I was going to stay the course as far as my eating was concerned. I ended up so stressed due to lack of availability and then hunger, that I was a beeotch! Luckily I won't up the 3rd morning in tears, and thought wow what a way to waste a vacation. Gave myself permission to be 'normal' and restart when I got back. It made for a much better vacation.
    Chris
    Unknown

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know the ideal is to just stay on plan while away. We all have that goal I think. The reality though is when away it can be way more challenging and then your thinking about your food instead of relaxing with the family. I hope you can come to a full stop easily. I know I struggle. I would like to think one of my goals is to be able to "just do it" and stay on program at all times no matter the condition. There have got to be many people who can seem to make this happen, right?? UGH!

Enjoy the last of your vacation. Have a safe trip home
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.