Page 292 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392792 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 10010

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 292

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Paula what a bummer about the belly dancing troupe. Sounds fishy to me but I have to agree, do not cater to her ego. Sounds like guilt was a factor is her being "off" not the shoulder. Brush it off and find a new troupe. In New York, surely that would be simple.

So are you doing a whole 30? Are you counting mac's or calories?

Do not feel bad about the gains, steroids do that. Keep pushing the fluids though to counter balance. You might even do the ACV a couple times a day to counter it. Ugh.. feel better. Itchy summers = no fun.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Bellydancing Oddly, she responded positively to my email about completely bowing out. I used the excuse of my husband's skin cancer scare and my poison ivy. She seemed relieved that I wasn't (didn't seem to be) angry with her and really wants me to stay with the troupe. I'll probably go back to class eventually.

Prozac My Doc and I agreed to up my dosage to 40mg at the end of June, but I think I need to go back down to 20mg. I have been extremely tired for the last 2 weeks and I also feel a little numb all the time. I'm still bingeing, but sometimes I feel like I can't be bothered to make a meal even when I am hungry. We have all these plans to complete projects around the house this summer, but all I want to do is nap. I don't think the Prozac is a fail, I just think my ideal dosage is on the low end.

Whole 30 I have been eating like crap since the summer began. That could be having an effect on my energy as well. Today will be my Day 1 of Whole 30. I had my breakfast without bacon and my coffee with only coconut milk. I don't plan to count anything, just eat 3 solid Paleo meals made from whole foods.

Damn...I just feel like going back to bed.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    hang in there!

Can't you do BPC on whole 30? that might help with the energy level.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

Chris Yes BPC is fine if you choose to have coffee. I am allowing myself 2 cups. I haven't been doing BPC, just coffee with heavy cream, so we'll see. I'll try it if I start to feel run down. Do you use a special type of coffee as he recommends?
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 07-19-2012 at 12:48 PM.

So I may be wrong about the sleepiness being Prozac related. For the poison Ivy, I've been taking Prednisone in descending doses plus benedryl at night and claritin during the day. The iching is much better so I gave up the benedryl and claritin as of last night.

interestingly, I am not sleepy today, and have accomplished 2 major tasks in my home.

No, I have a keurig and am lazy so I use Newman's Own. I only use one pod for the 16 oz though, not sure if that makes a difference. They are about to do an experiment to see whether the coffee makes a difference, I just got an email asking for volunteers. But his coffee costs $19 for 3/4 of a pound plus shipping. I just don't believe it would make that much difference. If I was going to buy special coffee I would buy it from the village my kids did a mission trip to in Guatemala. I have also been tested for allergies and mold didn't show up as a problem. But it is a huge problem for DH and he drinks a flat ton of coffee and doesn't have problems as far as I can tell.

I do use MCT now though as I ran out of coconut oil. I have not noticed that that has made a difference. I was actually thinking about doing Kerrygold and MCT in my decaf tea tonight because I have been reading that a bit of fat before bed is supposed to help with sleep. I didn't get to the MCT mid afternoon, so I figured I could afford to give it a try today. I will let you know how it goes.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Paula- Benedryl zaps the hell out of me.. I would look to that first. In fact, I have noticed that I have bendryl type hangovers when I have to take it.. resulting in extreme fatigue.

Yeah for your whole 30 though. I will be following in your footsteps as soon as my cream is gone It will be back to coconut milk in my coffee. Whole 30 is a great way to get back on track in a number of ways.

Prozac- I am calling the doc today for an appointment to upper my dose. I am wondering if they have a 30mg though..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

According to my doc, they like to double. 10-20, 20-40 etc. I'm not sure if 30mg pills exist. Seems like they should.
    I think the combo of 40mg Prozac and whole 30 should do some good things for my food obsession.

It is too early to tell. Today is day 2.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    In order to do 30mg, you would have to take 1 1/2 20mg pills. I've done this before (to make 15mg from 10mg pills) and it works just fine.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

PrimalCon New York
    I am impressed that you are able to do a Whole 30, the second I get a whiff of something my brain thinks might be deprivation (no HWC) would send me deep into the pantry for a binge! Good Luck!
    Chris
    Unknown