Page 29 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139791295291029 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 29

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Good luck. It seems you all escaped safely which is good. Sorry to hear your son was not happy without power. I don't has asperger's and lack of power would bother me too so good on him for not complaining as much as I would

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    So glad you came out safely, and bale to get to the gym even with downed trees, that is fantastic.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    It was quite an amazing obstacle course through downed trees and over and under downed wires, not live of course. I was never more grateful for my gym membership. Today I have to take mom to the hospital to have fluid drained. We seriously considered having her admitted before the storm, but she came through ok.
    Some idiot friend of hers called last night near 11pm and let the phone ring 25 times. Startled, she jumped out of bed to answer it and fell. Luckily, the phone woke me as well, so I heard her yelling from the basement. My husband and I got her up and back into bed. She's sore as hell this morning, but it could have been worse.

We turn our ringer off when we go to bed, I can hear the answering machine so if it was someone important I would pick it up or call right back.

So sorry, the last thing she needs when going to get any kind of procedure is to have discomfort before she even gets there.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    ugh, when does it go through a person's mind: "my friend has cancer, i'm going to call late at night and let the phone ring until she answers!!"

glad to hear you came through the storm just fine.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    ugh, when does it go through a person's mind: "my friend has cancer, i'm going to call late at night and let the phone ring until she answers!!"

glad to hear you came through the storm just fine.
    That
    Georgette

Thanks for the sympathy. People really can be so stupid.

60 hrs without power. I am currently waiting on line for dry ice...ohhh we're moving,gotta go.

False alarm...the police have arrived to keep the peace...err...direct traffic.

SouthernDink is offline Senior Member
    Gosh pebbles I'm so sorry to hear you got hit by Irene, I thought it was bad here in NC. Stay safe!
    Have high hopes that journaling can keep me on track: www.southerndink.com If you are on twitter hit me up so we can keep each other motivated: http://twitter.com/SouthernDink

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Just heard from my cousin in Wilmington, NC, they were without power (except they have a generator) and internet (that was the hard part) for 72 hours. Hope yours is back up and running.

when you said waiting "on line" I thought "online" and wondered how they were going to deliver it:~) Till you said the peace officers arrived.
    Chris
    Unknown