Page 289 of 1092 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389789 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 10912

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 289

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    quite the "drama" happening

How awesome WW was a successs. It sounds like you had a blast. Sorry about the sinking of the Titanic. On a side note, NO Molly Brown?????? WHAAATT??!!!

How are you doing anyway? Binging issues good? I would think with so much to keep you busy you would be too tired to binge Keep enjoying your summer though. When do you report back?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    OK back to real life. lol

For the past 2 weeks I have not been trying very hard to remain Primal. I would eat clean most days but then go out to a local restaurant with the other actors and eat and drink whatever I wanted. The sugar binges still happened, but not as often. The funny thing was that I was not as weight/food obsessed. I felt beautiful and talented no matter what the scale said. In fact, I rarely weighed. When I did, my weight was down. And one of the other WW actresses eats Paleo. She is my age, a teacher and her eldest son knows my middle son. We are going to get together over the summer.

I have been working on the probable Adrenal Fatigue issues. I am taking the adrenal health supplement by GAIA and upped the Prozac dosage to 40mg. My energy during the day has been improving and I have been getting better sleep, which probably resulted in the weight loss. This week I will try to clean up the eating, but I want to hold onto the good feelings of the past two weeks. I have an appt. with my eating disorders counselor today.

Karin I go back to school for two prep days the last week in August. The students come back after Labor Day.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 07-09-2012 at 04:38 AM.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I report back like Aug 8th.. UGH!!! Kids start @ the 13th. I am handeling things better with the prozac (much less anxiety) 20mg but my attitude is crap.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

When I upped the Prozac to 40, I really started to see a difference. Some days I have to make myself eat. I am sticking to the 3meals 2 snacks plan which helps with hypoglycemia.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    My son goes back August 1st!

I am sure that your attitude of feeling talented and beautiful (as well as sleep) has helped a lot with food issues.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Wow. All I can say is: where is the summer going? Crazy.
    -- Ruth

Well, my husband has squamous cell skin cancer on his leg. We found out about a week ago. Emotions have been running high, because we didn't know if it was melanoma or not. Yesterday we went to the dermatologist. The good news is that it is very superficial, non melanoma. My husband has chosen the surgical option to make sure it is completely gone. He will have the surgery in 2 weeks. We were in a celebratory mood last night so we went out to dinner and ate way too much.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Oh, wow, Paula. I'm so glad that it's not melanoma!
    -- Ruth

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yes, indeed! Quick surgery, quick recovery. I'll be thinking of you both.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Wow, so glad it is not more serious.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day