Page 287 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387787 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 287

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    Hi, Pebbles. The pics of your show looked great! And how exciting about your auditioning at the Rhinebeck Theatre! I hope you get a good part like Molly Brown or the Mother. Fingers crossed.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Hey ladies, unfortunately the musical is not based on the movie and does not not use the movie song and Molly Brown is not one of the characters. There is a role i am hoping to get, but i dont want to write it here just yet. I figure that i will know something by the end of the week.

canio6 Guest
    I've always wanted to play the iceberg. I mean, talk about an important part of the play/movie/history.

Plus you get the best line, "Unsinkable my frozen ass!"

seriously though, I wish you the best of luck no matter what role you go for.

Nice, Jon. I never thought of trying out for the iceberg.lol

I did get some further indication that the "Titanic" director is very interested in me...The man who plays Mr. Bucket in WW went to audition the day after I did. He is friends with the director. He messaged me on FB to let me know that he was asked about me. He told the director that I am dependable, hard working and have created an entertaining "Mrs. Gloop". Hopefully, he will come to WW to see my work since I can't make the call backs.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Glad WW is going well. Crossing my fingers about Titanic. Hope you are having a great summer
    -- Ruth

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    love the stage pics!

Today is my eldest son's 17th birthday. He's an awesome kid, BUT

I am waaay too young and hot to have a child that old.

We are back onstage starting today for the 2nd run of WW. By Sunday it will be all over.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I know, that is how I feel! My youngest will turn 18 on his next birthday. I know that life is the longest thing I will ever experience (so not it is not short), but it does seem to go by so quickly.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Well the news on Titanic is not good. The ship sank before it left the dock. I received a courtesy call last night. They could not get enough men to cover the 15-20 named male characters. I was likely going to be cast. I am disappointed, of course.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    RATS! It seems amazing that they couldn't cover the cast. hopefully they will try to do a different play, more female-centric.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.