Page 284 of 997 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384784 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 9970

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 284

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Paula, I think what is important here is that you know that your Mom is pulling for you. With my experiment I am finding that being tired appears to be my #1 enemy. Last night it was yours. I still strongly contend that binges are set off because our body deems that it needs something and that eating will help. That may not be true all the time, but it is going to be very difficult to fight the physical urge to fulfill a need like that. Research shows that fear of disease is not enough to keep us on a healthy path. Be kind to yourself today, and get some rest. And maybe take a gallon of water (maybe with ACV) and some beef jerky or raw nuts, 5 hrs is a long time!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Paula, I'm on my way out the door and so don't have time for a very thoughtful post. But, know that my prayers are with you. Have a wonderful day!
    -- Ruth

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Interesting dream about your mother. Was it nice seeing her? I love dreaming about my father, only it is sad when I wake up and remember he is dead. Too bad you got that part in the dream, too. But, you did get her concern for you, which is always good to have.
    Hugs.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    It always hurts to see those that have passed in dreams. I wish I had more to offer on binging, but this is one place where my brain has nothing. So, my heart offers love and hope.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    So Yesterday I drank close to 100 oz of water and did not have the urge to binge. But boy did I go to the bathroom a lot.

About the dream, I loved seeing my Mother. The upsetting part was waking up and knowing it was just a dream.

Recently I have been blessed with many new female friends, as those relationships grow, I am reminded of how in many ways my Mom was my best friend. I have missed having a confidante with whom I can share my innermost thoughts. As an only child with mild Asperger's, I am not great at making friends. I have to work at it.

Anyway, all is well. The show is going to be amazing. The Director thanked Thomas and I for our hard work and professionalism. He believes that we may steal the show. : )

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    "The Director thanked Thomas and I for our hard work and professionalism. He believes that we may steal the show. : )"
    -- How cool is that?

I'm glad today seems to be going better. Have a fantastic day!
    -- Ruth

We had a rough tech practice last night 5:30-11:30pm with a good dose of yelling and crying thrown in. Hopefully tonight will go better.

As I went to bed after Midnight, It dawned on me that I had signed up for summer Boot camp which started at 7 am today. Somehow, I made it through BC and am now back home enjoying breakfast. I think a nap will be in order this afternoon.

My son took some video of my scene last night. I hope to upload it to YouTube and link it here soon.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Bootcamp!
    What are you trying to DO to yourself?!?

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    oh my busy girl!! Yeah school is out for you now. I know what you are talking about with home projects. I also have a list Hope WW is going well. I read your FB post about the wig. Minor technicality not to worry about I am sure. It sounds like you have some good goals for summer but remember, its summer
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Practice went much better last night. The director apologized for his part in the DRAMA. We worked hard on the tech heavy second act. Great special effects! Tonight we run through the whole thing one last time. Opening Tomorrow, EEEK!

Food Wise, yesterday was a great day, so I plan to do the same thing today. Drink 100oz of water. Eat 3 small meals and 2 snacks. I am off dairy and fruit due to craving issues. I had no urge to binge even though we had a bag full of treats with us at the theatre for our boys.