Page 283 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383783 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 11122

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 283

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That sounds like a long night.

Enjoy today! and then only one more day for you right?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Wow. Your rehearsals sound very intense.
    -- Ruth

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Last day of school. This has been an incredibly hard year emotionally . Truthfully, I am not sad to see it end.

My goals for the summer...I am aiming for no wheat and no binges. It is a tall order, but it should be easier without work pressure.

Willie Wonka opens in 1 week. : )

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Good luck on your last week of rehearsals and yay for summer!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Paula, I have confidence that you can make your summer goals. And, if you slip a bit, we're all here to help you get back on track.

Congrats on the end of school!!!!
    -- Ruth

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Woohoo! Last day! The only people happier than the students are the teachers!!! Hope it goes great.

Done. Great last day except i felt ill all day due to humidity and an oncoming stormfront.
    Went to lunch with my guys. Then took a nap. At the gym now.

Today, as I do every summer, I will make a "Punch List" of home repairs and improvements that we hope to accomplish over the next two months. I do much better with everything when I have a schedule.

I will also be controlling my online time. In general I'll only be checking in morning and evening.

Tech Week on Willie Wonka starts today. I hope to post pics of myself in costume before opening.

Today's plan: Gym for LHT and Cardio Kick

Clean and prep costumes for moving to theatre.

WW practice 2-7

*Homework: Replace door knobs on front and basement doors. We have had these beautiful long handled knobs for a few years, but we were waiting for Kevin to get older. We didn't want him wandering out of the house. (easier to open) We currently have only one key to the front door. The other day during 95 degree heat with high humidity, I ended up locked out of the house.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 06-24-2012 at 03:35 AM.

WW report: It's coming together. The director only got snippy with a few people who weren't paying attention.

My husband (Mr. Salt) looks so adorable doing a square dance with an Oompa Loompa 1/3 his size. He looks so great onstage, very tall, that the director keeps adding things for him to do. He now has an OL on his shoulder during the psychedelic Boat scene. Poor Bill worked the night shift last night after a five hr practice. He will sleep 5 hrs today, then go back to practice another 5 hrs this afternoon.

On an unrelated, but important note, I dreamt of my Mother last night.

I came home from practice exhausted and dehydrated. That led to a sugar binge.

In my dream my Mom was alive and I was sharing the stories of my day with her as I always did. I was so full of joy for that moment. She said something like "Paula, What are you doing." Then the dream shifted to the morning she died. I stood next to her bed like I did on that morning telling her lifeless body how much I loved her. I woke up shaking in the dark.

I don't know if I believe in the significance of dreams; but I do know that my Mom would not want me to kill myself by inches. If cancer is caused by inflammation and/or metabolic syndrome then every time I screw around with the food, I am upping my chances of getting cancer and dying the way she did. Not to mention diabetes, heart disease....

I wish I could hold on to these thoughts when I have the overwhelming desire to binge.