Page 279 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379779 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 11061

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 279

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    SP I don't know how to explain it, but I saw an immediate difference in the inflammation sites on my body. My right ankle and calf which is always bigger than my left was almost normal on day three. I also had steady energy and no afternoon crash. It feels like I may be able to beat the binge thing with SP coupled with counseling and a little medication. We'll see.

This week I plan to be MIA from MDA for several days. This is my last in class week with my students. I am doing final review and grades. My own HS son has three final exams this week to finish 11th grade. And WW opens in less than 3 weeks.
    I'll be back on Wednesday, when I have a little time to breath.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    WOW!! Hooray for the last week of school... boo on grades, that can be tedious. Take care of you!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    See you in a few days. Good luck with the end of school.

Last Day of classes. Said goodbye to my students. Finished my grades. Two weeks of exams and then I am free.

I have my first meeting with the ED counselor this afternoon. Full report tomorrow.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck and enjoy your freedom!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I really liked the counselor. She is fine with the Paleo approach to eating, so we are going to focus on my relationship with food.

I will continue to follow a paleo version of Schwarzbein Protocol. (3 meals + 2 snacks each including fat,protein,carb)

I will also be implementing the following eating guidelines from the books of Geneen Roth

1) Eat when you are hungry.
    2) Eat sitting down in a calm environment
    3) Eat without distractions
    4) Eat what your body wants / needs
    5) Eat until satisfied
    6) Eat (with the intention of being) in full view of others
    7) Eat with Pleasure

My homework is to merely observe and report my eating behaviors for the next month. She also suggested that I give up the scale and tracking. Weightloss should no longer be my goal. My goal is to stop bingeing and be at peace with my life and food.

We also talked about a lot of the psychological reasons why I binge, but I am still thinking about them. I will post more when my thoughts are clearer on the subject.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    sounds like a productive meeting, good for you.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Two weeks to opening night and I am feeling the pressure. Alot of the success of this show rides on children, most of whom have ADD or Asperger's. Our Charlie can't sit still, doesn't listen etc. He brings out the worst parts of my teacher personality. Last night we were doing promo pics. Thomas (augustus) had some marshmallows for props. Robert (Charlie) kept repeatedly trying to steal marshmallows out of the bag. Finally after the fifth time Tom rebuffed him he said "Dude, like there are five left in the bag" I said "Dude enough, you need to wait until the pictures are taken." Thomas and I decided that there had to be a WW sequel where the Gloops off Charlie and bury him somewhere in Germany. "WWII Revenge of the Gloops"

Tomorrow I need to go shopping for a business suit type outfit for second act. He wants Faye Dunaway as "Mommie Dearest" goes to a business meeting.??? BTW He is not putting me in a fat suit because he thinks I am stunning and likes my character just the way she is.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 06-14-2012 at 04:12 PM.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    at least you two can commiserate, I am sure it will come off wonderfully, but and also sure this can be very frustrating. Thank goodness no fat suit! I think it perfectly reasonable Mrs. Gloop is attractive.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    So glad to hear "no fat suit". I would think something like that would really mess with my head, I mean it's good that you aren't fat enough, but then again putting on a suit to make you fatter when already trying to lose weight and pull off a comedic effect = no good in my book! Way too many mind traps in that one.