Page 271 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371771 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 11340

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 271

canio6 Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Same here but I have yet to be searched. I see people getting searched all the time, but I have never been searched personally. Worst they'll find is a bottle of vodka in the trunk...
    probably just jinxed yourself. BTW guards love vodka...

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    If it had been me I would have made him dump it, made sure he knew how he almost fucked his life, and sent him on his way.

damn i wish we were hiring. Common sense ftw

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    It's in the trunk, therefore it's not a crime according to my Sheriff buddy. Of course, being on post the so called "guards" could probably take it, but it's blue raspberry flavored... probably not their style.

They tend not to search during the morning rush, and since I don't tend to leave post much during the day, I think I'll be relatively safe. Oh well if I'm not...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    There have been alot of complaints about the authorities hanging around the site of this music festival and pulling people over for anything. Lots of tickets are issued. I have heard that if you refuse to have your car searched, they will threaten to hold you until they get a court order. I can't imagine what happened in this situation. I want to believe that he didn't know the pot was there. We have been co workers for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Understood. I was taking the guy at his word. If someone just left it in there (was not smoking it, just left the bag) there would be no smell. If the guy was acting normally (not high) there would have been no reason to search. Of course, he may have been as high as a kite in a pot smelling car. I was just going by what P said

It is one of the percs of my job. 4th amendment what? Welcome to Fort _____ pull over there for your random inspection.

I agree that weed should be decriminalized. I also think teachers/school admins should be subjected to random drug testing.
    I was just quoting the newspaper. I have no idea what the real story is.

HMMM random inspection. Sounds like fun.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    It's in the trunk, therefore it's not a crime according to my Sheriff buddy. Of course, being on post the so called "guards" could probably take it, but it's blue raspberry flavored... probably not their style.

They tend not to search during the morning rush, and since I don't tend to leave post much during the day, I think I'll be relatively safe. Oh well if I'm not...
    Yeah, we so called guards prefer Scotch

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    HMMM random inspection. Sounds like fun.
    Totally random ma'am, I assure you. You just happen to be randomly selected every time

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    wow, what a sad situation for him! i fully support decrim for marijuana, this sort of thing is just ridiculous.

First day of 3 "square" meals (protein,fat,good carb, non starchy veg) and an evening snack went fine.

I feel pretty good today. I only have 5 days left with my students, so things are a little crazy.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

VP UPDATE: It turns out that he was not arrested as originally misreported, but issued a ticket for possession of a personal amount of pot. I guess someone at the newspaper (rag) caught it in the police blotter. It has blown up into a ridiculously huge scandal with people calling for his immediate firing even before he appears in court.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    VP UPDATE: It turns out that he was not arrested as originally reported, but issued a ticket for possession of a personal amount of pot. I guess someone at the paper (rag) caught it in the police blotter. It has blown up into a ridiculously huge scandal with people calling for his immediate firing even before he appears in court.
    I hope it works out for him. Sadly once it goes public/political it seldom does.