Page 269 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369769 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 11729

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 269

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I LOVE that song, and you do it great justice. You were one of my few online folks that got assigned a voice in my head, and you weren't that far off, creepily enough.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    You look like your voice, Paula. Absolutely gorgeous! Wish I could sing half as well as you do.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Wt 230 up again. I think that I will stop weighing for a while.

I am currently reading "The Schwarzbein Principal Program" which is about balancing hormones. Step one is eating 3-5 "square" meals / day. A "square" consists of protein, fat, healthy carb and non starchy veg. I started eating this way today. The difference is that I rarely eat both carb and veg at every meal.

I have an appointment with an eating disorders counselor early next week, so hopefully I can start ironing out some of my food issues.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Beautiful voice!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

OMG The students were freaking out today. We got the news that our HS Vice Principal was arrested over the weekend for possession of pot. He was on his way home from the "Mountain Jam" concert when he was pulled over for failing to properly stop at a stop sign. They found the pot in his car. He claims it belonged to someone he gave a ride to earlier in the day. Sadly, he is a really nice guy who probably just lost his career in education regardless of the truth. He has been put on administrative leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    OMG The students were freaking out today. We got the news that our HS Vice Principal was arrested over the weekend for possession of pot. He was on his way home from the "Mountain Jam" concert when he was pulled over for failing to properly stop at a stop sign. They found the pot in his car. He claims it belonged to someone he gave a ride to earlier in the day. Sadly, he is a really nice guy who probably just lost his career in education regardless of the truth. He has been put on administrative leave.
    That sucks. It should have been no different than having alcohol in the car, but alas, our war on drugs just ruined a guy that was just out having a good time. BTW, I love the term administrative leave, especially when it's paid. Don't say we gave him extra vacation time, paid admin. leave sounds so much more serious. Not in the this case, mind you.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

One of my male students kept refusing to do his work today on the grounds that if Mr S. is a stoner, he shouldnt have to do work, or wear his ID, or follow the rules...Luckily he was just joking.

Even if it were alcohol, he'd get in trouble for an open container, so either way, whether his or someone else's, he's the one who gets in trouble.

Sorry to hear about the principal. Bad deal, especially if he is innocent. But, the school should reinstate him if he's found not-guilty... sadly, I don't think he will be unless someone else steps forward to claim it.

Our mayor got arrested a couple years back (probably 4 years ago now) for running a marijuana "farm". He had a basement full of growing pot plants. That gave our town a name... sadly, for anyone who's familiar with our town, it's overflowing with drugs, but now outlying cities know of us for our Pothead Mayor.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    WTF were they doing searching his car for rolling a stop sign? I fail to see how that gives probable cause or reasonable suspicion (I can't remember which is needed perhaps Skink can help out on that one) to search his vehicle. Unless he was acting hokey or gave them permission to search (which one should never do) I would have his lawyer all over this one.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good call, Canio! It would be probably cause, to answer your question. I wonder what he did to provoke the search.