Page 261 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 11839

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 261

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Funny, now that mine are grown I treasure the times they (and all their friends) are in the house.

rooting for your binge free goal!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    AAAAH solitude. Such a rare treat for me. All of my boys just left for the Barber shop.
    quartet practice?

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    My husband just sent me this pic of the boys sitting in the doorway of the barbershop.
    He entitled it "Waiting for haircuts; Thank God for electronic devices."

On another cool note, Steve Buscemi (the actor) lives next door to Billy's girlfriend. Her whole family and Billy have been invited to a barbecue at his house tomorrow.

canio6 Guest
    On another cool note, Steve Buscemi (the actor) lives next door to Billy's girlfriend. Her whole family and Billy have been invited to a barbecue at his house tomorrow.
    Damn, that is just straight up cool. Not that I am jealous but yeah, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Damn, that is just straight up cool. Not that I am jealous but yeah, I am.
    He's a really nice guy. He often donates stuff to the Fire Department for their yard sale. My son Mike went over there to help pick up a few things and ended up talking to him about acting. He also always comes for the pancake breakfasts. He is very open to talking with fans.

canio6 Guest
    He's a really nice guy. He often donates stuff to the Fire Department for their yard sale. My son Mike went over there to help pick up a few things and ended up talking to him about acting. He also always comes for the pancake breakfasts. He is very open to talking with fans.
    That is nice to hear. I've always like him because he always seems to be himself. He doesn't seem pretentious or showy or trying to be something he's not. Nice to know my perception from the screen fits reality. Awesome.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    cute picture. i love the hat.

steve buscemi, huh? funny guy. you new yorkers . i've probably mentioned this, but my MIL used to attend the same church as stephen baldwin; i met him and his wife (kenna? kenya? i don't remember) while visiting her a few years back. he was very evangelisty.

I met Alec Baldwin when we were both young and hot. Sadly I was a new Mom and Kim was about to have Ireland.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My latest "Lost Ancestors" find. (In case you don't know I am an amateur genealogist. I am currently stuck with my own families so I find labeled pics in antique shops and try to match them with family researchers on Ancestry.) This pic was taken during WWII in Atlantic City. Labeled with a name and address in pencil: Marie McKibbin, 503 s. Broom st. Wilmington Delaware. Maybe the pic belonged to one of the soldiers and Marie put down her address to keep in touch. Marie was born in 1923. I've already made a tree for her so researchers can find the picture.