Page 261 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 11058

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 261

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wt. 226 -1.6 Cals 1500 Food plan: In general I've upped fat and protein and lowered carbs.

I haven't done LHT since Saturday due to a pinched nerve in my neck, so back to that today. TTOM is near - last week's binges corresponded to PMS week. Prozac day 2. I won't know if there are any real changes in bingeing behavior until PMS week rolls around again (June 12th).

1st mini goal - binge free until June 1st.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 05-25-2012 at 02:57 AM. Reason: goal

AAAAH solitude. Such a rare treat for me. All of my boys just left for the Barber shop.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if it's the same with prozac, but my wife used to take zoloft. One of the side effects(that she learned about later) was massive sugar cravings. I'm not normally a drug guy, but it's a tool and if it helps you address the underlying issue and stop the bingeing, than more power to it. It would suck though if the thing you were taking to handle the urge to binge was giving you an urge to binge. It may just be a zoloft thing and won't be an issue with prozac, but it may be worth looking into.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Funny, now that mine are grown I treasure the times they (and all their friends) are in the house.

rooting for your binge free goal!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    AAAAH solitude. Such a rare treat for me. All of my boys just left for the Barber shop.
    quartet practice?

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

My husband just sent me this pic of the boys sitting in the doorway of the barbershop.
    He entitled it "Waiting for haircuts; Thank God for electronic devices."

On another cool note, Steve Buscemi (the actor) lives next door to Billy's girlfriend. Her whole family and Billy have been invited to a barbecue at his house tomorrow.

On another cool note, Steve Buscemi (the actor) lives next door to Billy's girlfriend. Her whole family and Billy have been invited to a barbecue at his house tomorrow.
    Damn, that is just straight up cool. Not that I am jealous but yeah, I am.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Damn, that is just straight up cool. Not that I am jealous but yeah, I am.
    He's a really nice guy. He often donates stuff to the Fire Department for their yard sale. My son Mike went over there to help pick up a few things and ended up talking to him about acting. He also always comes for the pancake breakfasts. He is very open to talking with fans.

He's a really nice guy. He often donates stuff to the Fire Department for their yard sale. My son Mike went over there to help pick up a few things and ended up talking to him about acting. He also always comes for the pancake breakfasts. He is very open to talking with fans.
    That is nice to hear. I've always like him because he always seems to be himself. He doesn't seem pretentious or showy or trying to be something he's not. Nice to know my perception from the screen fits reality. Awesome.