Page 252 of 1078 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 10774

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 252

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Applications
    I have a droid. All of these apps are free.
    "squats" by Rittr Labs
    "sit ups" by Rittr Labs
    "100 push ups" by superphunlabs, there is also one by Rittr Labs which I'm sure is great.

Energy Holy Cow, I feel as if I'm on super charged batteries today. I'm loving the 16 hr fast.
    I did a search for Rittr Labs. I downloaded pushups, pullups and squats. I don't care about situps. Situps piss me off (left over from my Army days).
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I did a search for Rittr Labs. I downloaded pushups, pullups and squats. I don't care about situps. Situps piss me off (left over from my Army days).
    Oh, I hate them too, but my core is thanking me.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I would rather do planks, less strain on my back I think.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Tonight's report: I had a huge amount of energy all day. Taking supplements at midday gave me a second wind. I worked all day, did a half an hour LHT plus two hours of belly dancing practice.

My calories were low at 1100 75g f, 50g c, 58g p. I should have had a serving of whey protein with dinner, but I ran out the door before I finished logging food in fit day. Lesson: Log right after dinner.

Feeling very satisfied with my accomplishments today.

I am a big woman

My bellydancing instructor has a beautiful studio in her back yard. We didn't use it in the winter because it is unheated. The studio, of course, has a wall of mirrors. It is good, because now I can see that I am doing most of the moves correctly and can fix what is off. It is also bad because I can see how large I am in comparison to the other women. I am taller and wider than they are, My arms and legs seem huge and not very graceful. It has been this way all my life. I remember the first time I saw my husband (then boyfriend) and I reflected in a store window. I thought "Oh Yeah, finally a man who makes me look normal." lol He's 6'3"

I know that the "Big girl" mentality could fester in my mind and cause a binge, so I felt I needed to talk about it. I will try to take it as inspiration. I can and will be smaller by July 20th.

Wt. 225.4 -.6

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    That is so funny because I always wished I was taller. I am 5'7" so not short. But my cousin is 6' barefooted and when we used to go out together she always wore heels. Boy did she get (positive) attention. She is not as attractive as I am (not being mean just truthful), does not have the hair (which is how I got my attention), but I tell ya, when busty woman standing 6'4" walks into a room people notice. So....knowing you are gonna stand out from the crowd, should give you incentive to perfect the dance moves even more. I am jealous of your many opportunities.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I am a 'big girl' also, and it has really messed with my idea of my own femininity. I wish our culture did not equate 'small' with being a woman. It's a tough one.
    But no need for a binge. You're on top of it!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I'm a shorter "big girl" and I was always taught that being bigger isn't beautiful or feminine so I've always been very awkward in my body and that has kept me from doing a lot of what wanted.
    Georgette

I don't feel like bingeing at this moment, but boy am I starving. As I said in my report last night, I just did not eat enough yesterday. I'm also exhausted and my sleep is bad. I may go back on 5htp for a while. The bags under my eyes look ridiculous.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I slept great until last night. My allergies were horrible last night so I'm going to get my flonase refilled. I think I slept maybe 2-3 hours. I'm not working tonight, so after I get that filled, I will go back to bed.
    Georgette