Page 25 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735751255251025 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 25

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I had steak, sweet potato fries, veggies and wine for dinner. Had some (too much) chocolate for a snack and will have carb well ice cream with sf syrup for dessert. A little out of the norm, but pretty Primal all in all. Presents and a netflix movie with my men yet to come. Great Day!
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 08-25-2011 at 05:36 PM.

canio6 Guest
    Yay! It sounds like you have a good birthday. That's nice to see.

Hey Canio, you are one of my first men...er male visitors to my journal, that is. I think Patrick was my first. lol

Boy I am fresh tonight. Anyway, Thanks for the visit.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 08-25-2011 at 05:42 PM.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Must be the HOT CHICK shirt! Happy Birthday!

Birthday gift update. I got a very sexy Indian style cotton shirt and incense sticks because I love Bollywood movies and a King Leonidas action figure because well, what girl doesn't want her very own Spartan? My men rock!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Hey Canio, you are one of my first men...er male visitors to my journal, that is. I think Patrick was my first. lol

NP thanks for having me You're a cool lady. I might have to hang out here more often

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Man, how out of it am I? I had to google King Leonidas-I thought he was the king from "The King and I" and wondered if you had a thing for baldies. Gerard is yummy! Although I am more of a "Bounty Hunter" kind of watcher than a "300" kind.

Happy to hear you had a fun day! In our family you get to celebrate for the rest of the month of your birthday, just sayin'. Although you would have been gypped in this case since your day is so close to the end of the month, but there is still another week!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Happy belated! Yes I'm definitely jealous of your summers off, but you deserve it when you have to put up with kids all school-year! I was an English major in college and people always assume I wanted to teach. That was not the case until recently, but I would have a lot of catching up to do if I was going to look into it now (never took any courses related to education). My biggest hurdle would be learning what I'd have to teach: my writing skills are mostly self-taught. I was never taught proper grammar and if you asked me what an adjunct is, I'd stare at you blankly.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Good Morning All,

Canio You can hang out with me anytime.
    Nameless I wouldn't recommend that anyone become a teacher in the current climate. You have to really love it to be in education now.
    Chris Gerry Butler is in my 5 (men I would leave my husband for) even though he is a bit of a slut if the tabloids are to be believed.

Okay...Here is a picture of me in my new Birthday shirt (No, I didn't say Birthday suit, I don't want to give you guys too much excitement)

EDIT: I wanted to caption this picture Paula CW Age 44 Primal Age 2? - 65 lbs lost

Funny Story: I showed this picture to my husband after I embedded it. He said it makes me look as if I have a double chin. So, FYI, I DO NOT have a double chin (anymore). What happened is I uplighted my face to hide the bags under my eyes and gave myself a faux double chin. I can't win
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 08-26-2011 at 09:52 AM.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    WOW!! Looking fine, for sure!

(Although I was hoping it was the Hot Chicks shirt)