Page 248 of 1091 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 10901

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 248

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hershey PA is a place I have always wanted to visit. My father's first chocolate ever (he grew up in Germany during WWII) was a Hershey bar given to him by an American soldier after the war. They were always his favorite American candy bars.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Hershey PA is a place I have always wanted to visit. My father's first chocolate ever (he grew up in Germany during WWII) was a Hershey bar given to him by an American soldier after the war. They were always his favorite American candy bars.
    cool story!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    wow, that is awesome. we take so much for granted. If you go, plan to just eat and get over it! On the right day the whole town smells of chocolate, you can't not eat it!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    So I thought I would state the new tweaks to my plan. I recently re read chapter 8 of the PB and have realized that I may be eating too much.

I am going to aim for 1300-1400 calories/day. Macro goals will be 75 carb, 75 Fat, 90 protein. Also still working all the shifts in Dean Dwyer's book for the PSYCH aspect of bingeing.

EDIT I am trying an 8 hr eating window from 11 am-7pm with 2 meals.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 05-12-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Good luck! I love Dean's newest post, I think this shift of focus for his blog is going to be very helpful.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I got Dean's post via email and am planning to read it shortly. I enjoy his posts...
    -- Ruth

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    Hi Pebbles~my binges always happened at night also!! Which is why I decided to try that as my eating window! so far so good. By moving the entire days amount of food into the night-time window,by the time I am finished with my days planned foods (or as much as I can) I have no room for binging!! I can't get over how well I am sleeping and the loss has been steady!!It doesn't seem to matter about the dairy, coconut or anything now!! I still plan out each day and try and keep my ratios in a certain range, but no stressing on measuring exactly etc. The joy in how relaxed I am makes it the perfect plan for me!! Good luck with your new tweaks

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    WW practice went great today. The director was thrilled that the gloops were off script less than a week after getting our lines. I have always been the good student that annoyed everyone else.lol

heehee, good for you! So excited for you.
    Chris
    Unknown

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear rehearsals are going well. How long until the actual performance?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.