Page 244 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344744 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 11832

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 244

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Looks like someone is going to have a busy summer.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Mike, Tom and I had a great rehearsal with the director and asst. director. I was so proud of my son. He followed directions, focused and listened. The director was very impressed and will use him as the reporter for the second weekend. Mike has asperger's so this is a real stretch for him.

On Sat. I went home and told my husband that they still needed a man to play Mr. Salt. I thought that he would be good in that role and there is no singing or dancing involved. They hired him without an audition. The director talked to him in the parking lot when he dropped me off and that was it. He's in. lol

I hope he doesn't become a Diva. There is only room for one of us in this family.

Roy219 is offline Junior Member
    Happy New Year and good luck with your goals1

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    what a good sport. I cannot imagine my dh would agree to something like that. Now if you could just get the other 2 boys in a crowd scene, it would be a total family affair!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    wow, what fun to do this as (most of) a family!

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    This is amazing for your hubby to stretch like that - I mean - wasn't it just a couple months ago that he couldn't wait to leave your belly dancing party? Most hubbys would not join in like that - truely impressed! So good for your whole family.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    First, you look beautiful in the dress.

Second, I'm glad you're going to be able to do the belly dancing recital! How cool.

Third, congratulations on the invitation to sing at the concert! how cool to see one of your goals coming closer!

And Fourth, hooray for hubbies who are willing to extend their necks like that! My hubby would NEVER agree to act!

(And happy belated birthday to your wee son!)
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Mike, Tom and I had a great rehearsal with the director and asst. director. I was so proud of my son. He followed directions, focused and listened. The director was very impressed and will use him as the reporter for the second weekend. Mike has asperger's so this is a real stretch for him.

On Sat. I went home and told my husband that they still needed a man to play Mr. Salt. I thought that he would be good in that role and there is no singing or dancing involved. They hired him without an audition. The director talked to him in the parking lot when he dropped me off and that was it. He's in. lol

I hope he doesn't become a Diva. There is only room for one of us in this family.
    Sounds like fun!!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    My husband was very involved with a major community theater on LI in the 80's and 90's. He acted and did tech work. He's been down lately, so I thought it would give him a lift. I think he is (quietly) excited about it.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 05-10-2012 at 08:58 AM.

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Paula,
    I do appreciate your leading me to track and discover my personal ratios!! And I totally appreciate your take on primal and how you can get it right to the point so simply. I wanted to clarify that I do not BLAME Mark in any way that I misunderstood his plan by buying into so much conflicting info from the forums. As I have stated many times I was almost at goal doing my own version of primal from oct of '10-july '11... Then I landed here and well let's just say I got caught up in my own ignorance! I was swept up in what seems to be a common occurrence with new people especially the ladies of my generation. You have to admit there is a lot of, "Eat more fat, do NOT eat dairy, nuts or faux foods EVER!" etc on the forums. And it seemed that it was the same every time someone reached out for help and understanding. Again taking full blame for not reading, comprehending and figuring out myself. Instead I let myself get carried away and then hit panic mode when the bloat (for lack of a better term) came rolling in. It very well could be an allergy of something. Although I have added back in everything I was previously eating including coconut products, all my dairy and nuts!! Also am able to relax and delight in all of my desserts now!! I really believe for me it has been lowering fat intake to 40% of my daily intake and also lowering protein and raising carbs, adding back in starches from veggies and fruit!! I am almost back to where I started! I have nothing against Mark!!! I love the fact that he teaches whole foods as I also have been doing that for years!!