Page 243 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 243

justaseeker is offline Senior Member
    Paula,

Congrats on the invitation to sing. So glad that you're not having to choose between the belly dancing and WW. And, Happy Birthday to your son! My 30 yo son - who I told you about who looked like an Aspie when he was young - just texted me that he is discovering that he is a natural leader (in his present circumstances - and that includes a sense of humor, calm under stress, and creative). He has found his niche and is showcasing his talents. So, it seems to me that while they may be a little behind developmentally, that they also eventually do bloom. Late bloomers are still bloomers nonetheless.
    I feel like I ought to be wearing a bumper sticker that says: "Don't follow me I am lost." I am just a seeker like everyone else.

Justaseeker's Journal:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post778214

Iodine Research and Application Group:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/group134.html

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    One of my best friends has 2 sons with asperger's. One is your son's age, the other in high school. The older one has had counciling that really helped him understand human interactions and how he may feel differently. He now is quite social with many friends and they are both brilliant. I suspect with your support and guidance that you will find much the same with your son (at least, this is my sincere hope for you).

Congrats on all your recent successes too. You know that luck is when opportunity and preparedness meet...

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I love that dress. I may need to hit up Kohls in a few weeks for some dresses. I want to drop some weight first before I even decide to start shopping.

Happy Belated Birthday to your son!
    Georgette

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Great dress and congrats on the singing! That is so exciting!

I love reading everyone's journal and being able to dish about clothes and stuff - the guys just don't do that -
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

canio6 Guest
    Singer, dancer, and actor? P the triple threat is here!

Nice, nice, and nice.

Analog6 is offline Senior Member
    Terranora, far north coast NSW, Australia
    How great for you - I have been browsing through your journal today - some very interesting stuff, much of which hits a chord for me. Something I found useful for PMS (back in the days) was Feverfew. I discovered this when I start taking it to help with my migraines - which disappeared when I gave up gluten, I'd been coeliac all the time and no dr ever checked!

I loved to sing and was in the choir in high school and was accepted to the Conservatorium to study music - unfortunately my father (parents divorced) would not meet the fevs so it never happened. I just sing to myself these days. So I realise just how much this must mean to you. And the extra strngth from your exercise will help the voice too. Follow those dreams!
    Odille
    F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
    following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks Analog6, so nice to see you here.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    First read through on WW went well. The Gloops got the most laughs and the director said he loved it. Tomorrow we are practicing our song. So it will be me, Mike and Thomas alone with the director for 2 hrs. Mike is understudying the role of Phineous Trout the reporter. Phineous sings with the Gloops on the song "I eat more."

I asked my music teacher to let me know when she is having her concert as soon as she sets the date. Heck maybe I can fit it in.

PamBam is offline Senior Member
    I'm so happy that there are so many exciting things happening for you, Pebbles! Looking forward to watching things unfold.
    5'10" HW 264 (9/15/2011) PSW 238 (4/9/2012) CW 231 GW 165

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow!