Page 239 of 1139 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 11382

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 239

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Health Report
    Wt. 222.8 Down 3 lbs this week. Total lost 67.2 lbs

Since it is the weigh in closest to the 1st of the month I will put my measurements below.
    4/13/10-------->4/30/12
    Waist 45--------> 34
    Hips 56----------> 46
    Bust 48----------> 41
    Thigh 33--------> 26
    Calf 23----------> 18
    Arm 18---------->14

Ttl inches lost 44
    This is outstanding Pebbles!!! I love seeing comparisons like this

Congrats on the loss!!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I had such a weird reaction to waiting for the news and then getting the news. I was incredibly stressed yesterday and tired. Sadly, I gave in to a binge. Too bad the director didn't call earlier. lol

I was not worried for me, I knew that I had one of the two roles I went for. I was anxious for Mike. On Sunday he saw what it was like to be out acted by a professional. We had worked so hard to prepare him for the role. I knew he was not going to get Augustus, but I hoped for the reporter role that he also read for. In the end, the director felt he was not experienced enough for either role. One plus was that in the process, I learned Mrs. Gloops part in the song "I eat more" and was able to sing it for the director.

I think the director called me personally to soften the blow that Mike was only in the ensemble. Mike seems fine with it. It turns out that three of my friend Cheryl's kids are in the ensemble as well. She is Mrs. Beauregard and her husband Paul is Grandpa Joe. Cheryl and I were pick-a-little ladies in Music Man.

So other than the fact that I binged yesterday, I feel pretty good. I have to remember to work my binge plan when I get ramped up like that.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Congrats to both of you! Happy for you both.
    Georgette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    These are all great growth experiences. Being "out acted" is a part of life, but he still gets to have a part. This is a lesson that most kids learn on every sports team also. He may have more fun in the ensemble with some friends anyway - less pressure and all. Congrats and have a great time with it all!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    What role did DS GF get?? I hope she's in the play too. What fun the 3 of you could have together.

The Oompa Loompas were always my favorite part of the movie.

Those measurements are A.MA.ZING! Great job!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

No word yet on Becca or her little sister Maddie who also auditioned. I hope they both get into the ensemble too.

Becca's best friend got into the show but she and her sister Maddie did not. I am upset for her. Billy says she feels bad.

EDIT:We talked it out. I talked about how the competition was tough. Lots of girls her age. Few roles available. That she should not take it as a personal commentary on her abilities. In the end, she concluded that she should be proud that she had the guts to show up and sing in front of a Broadway star. I agreed. Love this girl.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 05-01-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    glad you could help her out with that.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Having the guts to show up and try for it is what it's all about! I'm always reminding my daughter that you can't hit the ball if you don't swing the bat. It's great that she can realize that.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Congratulations! I wish I had the guts to even audition for something. I can't even get up the nerve to help with the sets and costumes! And I'm not exactly a scaredy cat. Well, in this case I am. I wish I could see the performance!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold