Page 235 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335735 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 11260

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 235

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yes celtic is grey. Himilayan is pink.
    I have the pink. Though I can not tell you how they are different.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    Good luck for all of you!!!! How exciting.. I would love to hear you sing some day. I am planning a trip to New York later this year in the fall if all goes well I would love to meet!!!

Thank you so much for all of your help and your patience as I have struggled to figure this out. I have made some huge strides and had some eye-opening revelations in the last few days that I think will make a huge difference.. Thank you doesn't seem like enough

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Longing2bfit, NY meet up. cool. Glad I could help.

auditions Well, all three of us got called back for Sunday. We won't really know anything until then.

Before I left home, I looked up the director. He was a member of the original Broadway cast of CATS. I actually saw him perform on my 18th birthday. Intimidating Much?

My audition was odd but great. He was playing the piano for me so he didn't see my moves. He loved my voice. He shook my hand and asked "What's your availability? You could be any one of the singing mothers." (Mrs. Bucket, Mrs. Gloop of Mrs. TV.) Then he asked if I could do a German accent, so I did. I told him that my son and I had been practicing at home. Then I said my son would be in shortly to try out for Augustus. The assistant to the director is the girl who played Marion in Music Man. I went and hugged her and said I love you Amanda even though I was the bitch that called you a slut. The directors eyes lit up. "Oh my God that was you. I loved you"

Billy's girlfriend Becca did great. She sang her song twice. Once sweetly and once as a brat. She was awesome.

Mike went in there and charmed them. His song was perfect. Then he talked back and forth with the director in a German accent. I can't tell you how pumped he was about the audition experience. I'm glad it was so good for him. Auditions can be scary.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Dang, that sounds like it went great!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    sounds like a great evening! Hope you all get a part!

Health Report: I will not put in an official weekly weigh in number until Monday morning, but I wanted to say that my weight is coming steadily down.

My plan in short - @100g fat, @100g protein, 75+g carb. Carbs from starchy veg. 1 fruit max / week. Between 1600-1800cals.
    No dairy (exception below). I am using stevia, for now.

I am allowing myself 1 sweet treat/week, which cannot include gluten. Last night, I took the kids for ice cream after auditions. Yes, I ate real ice cream. This morning my body is showing signs of lactose intolerance. Interesting. But mentally, I feel great.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I followed Dean's advice and plan a sweet/treat a week. I have 7 rules for the treat, and one of the rules is that it has to be the real thing, no faux low whatever cheesecake! Of course I don't have problems with gluten or dairy so it is just the amount that can get me. Mine was last night as well-DD was home for the weekend with some friends and DH is out of town-we made pizzas, homemade crust and sauce and experimented with 5 different sets of toppings. Fun and yummy.

The auditions sound like a great time and fantastic experience whether or not you get the parts.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

justaseeker is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Chris:

"The auditions sound like a great time and fantastic experience whether or not you get the parts."
    I feel like I ought to be wearing a bumper sticker that says: "Don't follow me I am lost." I am just a seeker like everyone else.

Justaseeker's Journal:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post778214

Iodine Research and Application Group:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/group134.html

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yay on having such a great audition! All three of you!