Page 23 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533731235231023 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 23

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yesterday I bought 12 pair of new bikini underwear in size 7 (large). When I got home, I did an underwear purge - 14 pair ranging in size from 9-12 all granny panty style. It was very cathartic and uplifting.

***I hope this is not the first post read by anyone new to my journal, but I just couldn't resist sharing.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    ^Awesome! It's funny, when I went from a small to a medium as I got older as a teen, I thought it was good because I was "average". Then I went to a large and was upset, but you are happy to get there I have to remind myself that the numbers and words are arbitrary and all that matters is health.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Yes, and numbers are especially arbitrary when living the Primal Lifestyle. I look like I weigh much less than I do and I am wearing size 12 clothes. I imagine because of muscle building that I may never hit my weight goal of 170, but I'll be healthier than I was when I weighed that 20 years ago.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i've been thinking of purging my panties too. most of them look a little stretched and saggy. yay for new panties! did you get any cute styles?

I got mostly solid colors. My husband wanted me to buy lace, but I was going for comfort. He usually buys me the ones that I wouldn't want to be wearing if I had a car accident. Boys are Dumb.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    When I decided it was time to get away from the granny panties, I went to Ross and stocked up on styles and colors I wouldn't have thought of wearing before. $1.99 a pair I thought, why not! That way I'll find out what I am comfortable in and what style I like before I step up and pay the big bucks. Hoo boy! Hot pink, lace front, boyleg, tuxedo panties, microfiber...........haven't tried the buttfloss yet because I firmly believe that you should have a shapely ass before you subject others to that view.

LOL Buttfloss...I don't care how beautiful my buns get, I'm not wearing those.

Well, I changed my Sig. I have officially lost 65lbs. Wed. is my 11 month Primalversary. My Goal for 1 year Primal (9/24) is 75lbs. I can do that...No Problem. Then I will post new pics here and on the Success Stories Picture Thread. Can't Wait.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I have officially lost 65lbs.
    Way to go, Hotty!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Wow! Congrats, I hope I am half as successful at it as you have been.

I always hate to spend money on undergarments, but once you get nice looking ones that are also comfy it is like a secret you have. Makes me feel so good.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    completely agree demurlist. i have a few that are cute and comfy (boy shorts and the high rise-low waist types). puts just a little spring in my step. not a fan of the buttfloss either, which is cool because my husband agrees.

yay for more weightloss! i'm looking forward to the pictures.