Page 219 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 11341

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 219

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good luck with the dairy Paula. It doesn't cause me a problem as far as I can tell, and I would miss it horribly if I had to cut it out. Not that I eat that much of it, just one cup of coffee in the morning with HWC, and the occasional cheese slices, which are generally only around when we have company, they are the appetizers (better than chips or crackers).
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Dairy was the hardest thing in the universe for me to "give up". Before I developed the intolerance, it would cause a stall every single time. A lot of people can do okay on it. I, very unfortunately, am not one of them (except for butter (a little) and ghee...thank goodness!!!).
    -- Ruth

I do whey every morning as well, which I seem to remember also qualifies as dairy, I only do 26g (one scoop) though.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    By focusing on the dairy, I am taking some action. You may remember that I had a 14 day stretch of clean eating when I dumped dairy, including whey and artificial sweeteners. I now only sweeten with stevia and am trying to cut that down. I am also going to limit the coffee intake to 3 cups, but I have to turn that down slowly.

LTBF No binge yet!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

coffee is a huge hunger trigger for me, especially caffeinated. i know it's not what a coffee drinker wants to hear.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    LTBF No binge yet!
    Now, this here is very telling. I seem to recall a certain beautiful lady named P who would binge due to small set backs. Apparently you have whooped her into shape. So the scale isn't where you thought it would be, and perhaps your clothes are not as loose as you would like, so what? You tamed the damned binge beast and that right there is fucking awesome. (I use the F word for emphasis because damn, that is just impressive). Rock on P, you are awesome.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Now, this here is very telling. I seem to recall a certain beautiful lady named P who would binge due to small set backs. Apparently you have whooped her into shape. So the scale isn't where you thought it would be, and perhaps your clothes are not as loose as you would like, so what? You tamed the damned binge beast and that right there is fucking awesome. (I use the F word for emphasis because damn, that is just impressive). Rock on P, you are awesome.
    +100000000000
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I have cut my coffee down to my morning mug, which is actually 2C, with a tablespoon of HWC and some liquid stevia. The rest of the day I drink tea/mate/rooibus/green tea/water with ACV, all of which I add some liquid stevia to. I will have to face that beast some day, but I can only fight so many battles and I don't want to move on until I have the ones I am working on under control.

congrats on getting this far with no binge, quite an accomplishment!
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Well, the day is almost done and I am amazed that I did not act on all the crazy shit in my head. This day may turn out to be a huge milestone of change.

I did a lot today in addition to not bingeing and eating well. I went through tons of papers, finished our taxes and did my Mom's taxes as well. (That was a big ax on my neck) I also did laundry. I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring, but in the end today
    turned out OK. Tonight I will color my hair and practice my audition song.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Pebbles, this is fantastic. I'm proud of you.