Page 214 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314714 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 11752

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 214

justaseeker is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Had a good eating day yesterday. I was exhausted by the time school ended. The urge to binge was there due to being tired. I repeated some affirmations and ate a large, balanced dinner and was fine.

Have a great day!
    Good for you, Paula! I wonder about the possibility of having a primal snack at school about the time you start to head into exhaustion. I also wonder about the possibility of under-treated hypothyroid.

I'm really focused right now on changing my own hypothyroid treatment from the T-4 only levothyroxine to a natural, desiccated thyroid hormone replacement. So, in thinking about the long list of hypothyroid issues that tend to be unresolved on the T-4 only approach, I was thinking of your binge issues. Now, being exhausted AND wanting to binge is even more salient. Can we talk about this topic here?
    I feel like I ought to be wearing a bumper sticker that says: "Don't follow me I am lost." I am just a seeker like everyone else.

Justaseeker's Journal:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post778214

Iodine Research and Application Group:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/group134.html

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    My thyroid tests were perfect by even STTM standards. I was probably tired due to bingeing for 4 days and then going back to Primal the same day that my sleep scedule went back to 9:30pm-4:30 AM. During Vaca, I slept 10pm-6am.

justaseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    My thyroid tests were perfect by even STTM standards. I was probably tired due to bingeing for 4 days and then going back to Primal the same day that my sleep scedule went back to 9:30pm-4:30 AM. During Vaca, I slept 10pm-6am.
    Yeah, that would do it! LOL Well, good news about those test results!
    I feel like I ought to be wearing a bumper sticker that says: "Don't follow me I am lost." I am just a seeker like everyone else.

Justaseeker's Journal:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post778214

Iodine Research and Application Group:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/group134.html

I did snack yesterday because I was nearly non functional. I had almonds. They were very good. I usually snack for the first few days after a binge, then tighten up the program.

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    In reference to what you wrote in Sabines journal, YES you WILL make goal.. and You will enjoy it and savor it and appreciate more than most people. I have faith in you and all of us

I am exhausted. Last night I was doing grades until bedtime. I stopped for dinner. The urge to eat badly was there if only to give myself more energy, but I repeated my affirmations and had some tea and dark chocolate as a snack at about 7pm. Lot's more work to do today. Grades have to be in by 2:45 pm.

I have written the affirmations on index cards and put them in various places in my world.

Why I am Primal
    I want to live.
    I want to be beautiful.
    I want to be healthy.
    I want to be strong.
    I want to be stable.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    great affirmations. I have a chocolate tea that I like to drink with a splash of HWC and a few drops of stevia. Very calming and satisfying.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Those are really nice affirmations.

Thinking of you as finish up grading (to me, when I taught college course for awhile, that was the bane of teaching!!!!).
    -- Ruth

The exhaustion is actually my fault. I brought home work to do over vacation and then blew it off. Yes folks, I'm a good teacher in part because I "get" the lazy student mentality.

Chris What is the brand name of the chocolate tea? I am way overdoing the stevia; I need to cut back.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Republic of Tea. the no caffeine version I use is Red Velvet Chocolate, and the one I use as an afternoon pick me up is Chocolate Double Dark Mate (I think), you can get them at their websiteSearch Results When I get my new credit card number, I am going to order a few others as well (the coconut chocolate sounds yummy).

p.s. I over do the stevia as well, but hey, gotta pick my battles and this one is low on the list right now.
    Last edited by demuralist; 04-13-2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: add p.s.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.