Page 21 of 1153 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 21

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Just wanted to drop by and say "hi" and glad to hear things are going better for you.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Demuralist It sounds as if this is exactly where you should hang out, if you want. This is not a high traffic journal so you may only be talking to me but feel free to post. Today's food looks good. Jarlsberg, yum. BTW, I'm on 13 mg of Wayfarin/day. EEEK
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 08-19-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Hi Geo, I'll check in on your journal later.

I'm going to change my Avatar pic. I have a nice one of my niece and I when we played dress up 2 weeks ago. Just trying to keep things interesting.

August 18th report - 4th clean day. I'm on a roll folks.

Last night we did something so cool...We went to a lecture by Ron Tunison. He is a sculptor. He has 9 life size sculptures on civil war battlefields including three at Gettysburg-more than any other living sculptor. I was amazed at how many steps are involved in casting bronze.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    thanks, would love to hang out with you. I have to do 20mg of Warfarin on M-W-F-Sun and 15mg on T-T-Sat.! But as long as I don't have anymore issues come up, I can stop it in Oct. The HCTZ (a diuretic for High Blood Pressure) I am going to talk to her about getting off at the same time, my BP is not that high, and I don't really think any positives of the HCTZ outway the negatives.

Love your new pic! I can't get one on my profile, I think they are all too big. I will keep working on it.

congrats on day 4. so cool to go to the lecture, love doing things like that.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i love your new avatar!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    That is a great avatar!!!!
    Georgette

Report August 19th - Clean Day. Worked out at the gym with two other ladies. I think we even intimidated the guys a little.

Today I drove an hour north of my home to an area where my family lived in the 1800's. I showed the kids where my 3rd GGrandfather had his bootmaking shop. Incidentally Tom Cruise filmed the "War of the Worlds" ferry scene on that same spot in Athens, NY. We drove past Mount Hope cemetary and yelled "Hi Grandpa". I also got some more labeled photographs at an Antique market in Coxsackie. My kind of fun.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Just got caught up on the last few pages after being MIA from your journal for a while.

So glad that you have sheer guts and determination and didn't just quit. So many others would have!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    So fun to feel so comfortable working out at a gym.

My dh and are are both just 3rd generation Americans, but we are a family that loves the history of that NWern part of the country, we were both originally from PA. History is way different here in TN. Way more about civil war (mid 1800's) vs. the revolutionary (mid 1700's).

My day yesterday was not totally clean. But that was expected. We went to an outdoor concert, and I had a taste (well more than a taste) of the dessert (not primal) I took for the dinner (very primal) I made.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Honeybuns Welcome back. Yeah I do have my struggles, but it's important to just keep getting back up.

August 20th was a clean day but I got a little bingey with primal and semi primal foods. I just couldn't seem to stop eating nuts and cheese last night. For me the dangerous part of a binge is the thoughts and emotions. I could have easily talked myself into cereal or toast etc. I stayed strong, this time.
    I'm not sure about the trigger-maybe just tired and bored. It doesn't take much.

Chris I certainly love my gym and my gym friends. We all support each other. Way to move on from the cake