Page 209 of 996 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 9954

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 209

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Skink- You aren't the only atheist/ heathen in her journal. I try to keep things slightly clean in the journals it's not as prominent, but that's not saying much coming from me. On the days I do believe in god(dess(e)(s), I figure they care more abt my actions and how I treat myself and others than whether I flirt with someone or obey a certain religion.
    I never try to offend anyone. When I do go on an occasional rant I would keep it in my journal or on facebook. No need to pollute someone else's journal with my twisted thoughts. My thoughts are to try and do no harm if I don't have to.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

justaseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Skink- You aren't the only atheist/ heathen in her journal. I try to keep things slightly clean in the journals it's not as prominent, but that's not saying much coming from me. On the days I do believe in god(dess(e)(s), I figure they care more abt my actions and how I treat myself and others than whether I flirt with someone or obey a certain religion.
    I'm an agnostic with a side of paganism. I have a healthy dislike for hypocrites of any persuasion. I wasn't surprised when Paula 'revealed' her Christian faith, because Paula's behavior is Christian where it counts, IMO. As I have already stated here, she is kind, caring, humble, and unassuming. That's the kind of Christian I would want to be if I were a Christian.
    I feel like I ought to be wearing a bumper sticker that says: "Don't follow me I am lost." I am just a seeker like everyone else.

Justaseeker's Journal:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post778214

Iodine Research and Application Group:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/group134.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yeah I know. I've been teasing him about it all day. I just didn't want their expectations raised. They are all lovely people and the new pastor would love to have our family as we are tall and fill up a whole pew on our own. lol
    This is not a high population church.
    I get that. And, I'm glad to hear that you know.
    I feel like I ought to be wearing a bumper sticker that says: "Don't follow me I am lost." I am just a seeker like everyone else.

Justaseeker's Journal:

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    harmless flirting on the internet.
    One time when I used that phrase an Internet acquaintance corrected me. He said, " I call it beneficial flirting". He was right.

Justaseeker's Journal:

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justaseeker View Post
    One time when I used that phrase an Internet acquaintance corrected me. He said, " I call it beneficial flirting". He was right.
    Yes, I can see that. Smart man.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    lol, freudian slip? (maybe 'm projecting)

Paula, I used to be a hard core Bible thumper (not saying you are); the type who takes "bible thumper" as a compliment so i see if from both sides of the fence. sometimes i think about you and geo when i'm being raunchy, and i worry that i make you ladies feel uncomfortable. send me a PM if that's the case.
    I'm no where close to being a bible thumper. I still believe in a lot of pagan and other non-Christian things. I don't go to church every Sunday. Yesterday was the first time I've been since October. In all honesty, I've never really read the bible. I probably have the dirtiest sailor mouth of anyone I know. I keep 99.9% of my dirty thoughts in my head. I try not to let that side out too much anymore. I actually hate it when my husband refers to me as a "freak". Ok, I think I said too much today.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, I can see that. Smart man.
    Well it has certainly been beneficial to me.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Well it has certainly been beneficial to me.
    You and me both.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm no where close to being a bible thumper. I still believe in a lot of pagan and other non-Christian things. I don't go to church every Sunday. Yesterday was the first time I've been since October. In all honesty, I've never really read the bible. I probably have the dirtiest sailor mouth of anyone I know. I keep 99.9% of my dirty thoughts in my head. I try not to let that side out too much anymore. I actually hate it when my husband refers to me as a "freak". Ok, I think I said too much today.
    Have I told you lately how much I love you? You crack me up. Probably because we have similar personalities.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by justaseeker View Post
    I'm an agnostic with a side of paganism. I have a healthy dislike for hypocrites of any persuasion. I wasn't surprised when Paula 'revealed' her Christian faith, because Paula's behavior is Christian where it counts, IMO. As I have already stated here, she is kind, caring, humble, and unassuming. That's the kind of Christian I would want to be if I were a Christian.
    Thank You. That is a very lovely thing to say.