Page 208 of 1155 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 11542

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 208

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Happy Eater, chica!
    lol, freudian slip? (maybe 'm projecting)

Paula, I used to be a hard core Bible thumper (not saying you are); the type who takes "bible thumper" as a compliment so i see if from both sides of the fence. sometimes i think about you and geo when i'm being raunchy, and i worry that i make you ladies feel uncomfortable. send me a PM if that's the case.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    LOL I saw the "eater" thing as well.

I think the last thing you should be worried about is making Geo or me uncomfortable. I was worried about posting what I did just for that reason. I don't want people to change their view of me. I like raunchy fun as much as the next gal. (I may be in for a "talking to" when I get to heaven , however.)

I also fear that there could be some real Bible thumpers among my readers who may be offended by the things I post and then claim to be a Christian. Ah well, can't please 'em all.

You see, I am no hypocrite. I am who I am and that is between me and God.

canio6 Guest
    Eh, let he who is without sin cast the first stone, right? Jesus hung out with tax collectors, prostitutes, and fishermen (hardly the high and mighty or religious). I'm sure he heard more than one bawdy story. Hell, he had a conversation with Satan in the desert. I am sure there was more said than the few lines in the Bible. I personally think God has more important things to worry about than the number of times a day I say f*ck or harmless flirting on the internet.

Well, I like dirty talk and I am certainly not giving up the flirting.

that didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    You all don't mind a poor lost atheist joining in from time to time do you? I have no animosity towards those who believe(I do like to poke fun from time to time) and it is nearly impossible to insult me.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

^Not at all. You'll appreciate the following...

When I got home from church today, I removed the "FU Spammer" inserts from the first page of my journal.lol

Today I started watching "Jesus of Nazareth" with my son Mike.
    Is it bad that I find Robert Powell's Jesus kind of Hot?

lol. tsk tsk. thoughts like that might make communion that much more symbolic.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Skink- You aren't the only atheist/ heathen in her journal. I try to keep things slightly clean in the journals it's not as prominent, but that's not saying much coming from me. On the days I do believe in god(dess(e)(s), I figure they care more abt my actions and how I treat myself and others than whether I flirt with someone or obey a certain religion.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome