Page 193 of 1078 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 10780

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 193

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    My husband and I are going to the first annual Hudson Valley Cheese and Beer fest tomorrow. A local brewery is bringing in micro brews from around the area and a restaurant is providing the artisanal cheeses from small dairy operations. Obviously, the beer is made from wheat, but I will avoid all other bread products. I love cheese and will eat a ton tomorrow. I hope they have some veggie choices as well. I will do an 18 hr fast, from dinner tonight until the event tomorrow, as I do every week. Good thing I don't weigh for two weeks.

Holy snikes, that sounds awesome. Beer and cheese...damn. Have fun. Eat and drink some for me.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Holy snikes, that sounds awesome. Beer and cheese...damn. Have fun. Eat and drink some for me.
    You got it, but if I gain a ton by eating for two you'll have to talk me down. lol

Of course, I won't even know because I'm not weighing right now. Psych!
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    You got it, but if I gain a ton by eating for two you'll have to talk me down. lol

Of course, I won't even know because I'm not weighing right now. Psych!
    LOL Well, that does make it simpler. Anyway, talking down is way easier after a beer or six
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I'm hoping they are doing the beer "sampler" thing. So I can try a lot, but only pay (weightwise) a little. Regardless the admission is $30 per person. So I must get my money's worth. :P

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Pebbles- have you seen the 'Best Your Stress' group that PrimalCajun started? Wondered if you wanted to join as well. What with your sleep issues, it might be something you would be interested in.

Sabine, thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

Sleep 6:47. Woke up on my own. Went to bed late after picking up the Prince from the party at 11pm.
    Billy had a great time. There were only 10 teens there so he got lots of quality time with Becca. OMG Billy and Becca...

In hour 14 of my 18 hr weekly fast then...Beer and Cheese Fest! I am having a Bullet Proof coffee so I can take my supplements this morning. I will try not to go crazy today, but I still plan to have fun.

I "feel" thin today so that will discourage wild eating. Something I am doing is working or maybe it's all working. My husband was at work last night and my eldest was at a party; I could have binged to my heart's content. Amazingly, although eating crossed my mind, there was no real mental or physical urge to binge. Awesome!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like progress. Enjoy your spring break! Oh how I wish we could have 2 weeks! When are you all out fog the summer?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    DH has started to brew his own beer, and I am playing with making cheese so we are going to be having beer and cheese fests at our house, probably monthly, to share the booty.

I am not a beer drinker so that won't be an issue for me. And I don't have any issues with dairy so as long as I can have a semblance of control over portions I will be fine.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    Sounds like progress. Enjoy your spring break! Oh how I wish we could have 2 weeks! When are you all out fog the summer?
    We get out on June 22nd.

Due to give back snowdays, we get 1.5 weeks for spring break this year. Yay!