Page 174 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 741241641721731741751761842242746741174 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 11834

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 174

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Another production would be some great Primal play for you. The joy you received from doing 'Music Man' really came through in your posts about it. How wonderful if you and your son could do it together.
    Sorry about the stress.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Your son's ads sound hilarous! How fun.

One of the things you may need to figure out is how to stop the spread of the stress, something you could do to release it before you try to sleep on it. Then if you do, let me know how you did it, cause I haven't found a failsafe method yet!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Love Sweeney Todd. I helped do sets for that when I was in college. One of the things that I hate is that I can act, yet I couldn't sing if my life depended on it. I used to have a beautiful mezzo soprano voice until I was 14 then PCOS triggered a hormonal change and have been a tenor ever since.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for the stress, but I'm glad you enjoyed the play! I hope you make the cast for Willy Wonka! That would be a blast!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Hi Pebbles, my package arrived safe and sound! Thanks again! <3

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Hey, didn't you go to Boston this weekend? How was it?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    It was a fun weekend in Boston. My husband's brother lives there with his wife and three children.
    We went bowling on Saturday. My seven year old loved it, so we are instituting family bowling 1x/month. He beat both his Aunt and I, of course we pretty much sucked. We got worse and worse as our husbands plied us with drinks. OK, well I only had 2, but that was enough. Lightweight as you know. It seems unfair, I'm the size of a man, why can't I drink like one?

Then we went to see "The Lorax" in 3D. Especially fun when one is still tipsy from "bowling"

On Sunday, the plan was to go into downtown Boston for the Parade. This was my husband's idea. When he decided it would be too much effort, we agreed. Instead we went to a beautiful park along the Charles River. The kids had fun, but the real fun was had by our dog. He's a weimaraner, a country dog who sees maybe 5 other dogs / year, all neighbors. We'll, He sniffed at least 100 butts and walked miles on a leash. He wore the biggest doggie smile I have ever seen. As if to say "Mom, other dogs live like this?" I think it may be time to get him a companion. When we first adopted him 10 yrs ago we had a beagle. Yesterday, he wimpered whenever he saw a small dog. He almost jumped out of his skin when a beagle came up to say hello.

Anyway, fun was had by all.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Sounds like a fabulous weekend! It also sounds like you are feeling great which is awesome to hear.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

canio6 Guest
    Sounds like everyone up to and including the dog had a good time. Awesome to hear!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    What fun! I love that breed of dog (I can't spell it to save my life and your post is no longer on my screen). They're so pretty with their gray fur and blue eyes! We have two dogs and they wouldn't be able to survive without each other.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)