Page 145 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 10750

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 145

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wt 223.4 Up, but I ate out last night.

In case anyone was wondering about the steps I am taking after Thursday's health scare, here is what I have done...

I stopped taking Maca Root for now. It was the newest supplement I was trying. It is used to balance hormones and can have a calming effect.

I backed off my Magnesium from 900mg to 400mg. I had raised that last week as well.

I am stopping the 5htp that I take to improve sleep. When your body stops needing it, it can cause sleeplessness and heart palpitations. I've been experiencing that recently.

I am still supplementing iodine and have been having good results. The rest of my supps are still the same; all things that can be found in the average multivitamin.

I will call my Dr. to get a copy of my test results today and order a full thyroid panel. I will also call the cardiologist to make sure everything was good with the Echo as well.
    That is the best that I can do along with praying it does not happen again.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    It sounds totally reasonable to cut back or stop those things that are the most recent add ons. I have actually gone back to advice one of my docs suggested and that is to take half doses of supplements since you get the stuff in your diet. So until I get my doc to check and see if I have any deficiencies I am going to stick to that idea.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    naiadknight What's a rise? I'll PM you later.
    Rise is the crotch to waist length on pants. Measure from the seam of the crotch to the top of the waist on a pair of pajama pants or something similar. I need them to be comfy pants so I can give you the slack necessary for full leg movement.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Rise is the crotch to waist length on pants. Measure from the seam of the crotch to the top of the waist on a pair of pajama pants or something similar. I need them to be comfy pants so I can give you the slack necessary for full leg movement.
    OMG there are some really bad puns in there. Where is Jon when I need him? All I can think of is "You are trying to get a rise out of me." :P

Wow, those were competely unintentional. Go jeanetic punnage.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    OMG there are some really bad puns in there. Where is Jon when I need him? All I can think of is "You are trying to get a rise out of me." :P
    I have to leave these puns alone. I would never be so uncouth as to give specifics to the length of my rise.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I have to leave these puns alone. I would never be so uncouth as to give specifics to the length of my rise.
    No, in your case that measurement would be "telling". Wait, wasn't "Don't ask, Don't tell" declared illegal?

I'm waiting...

Wrong "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." You think the Army doesn't inspect, inject, and detect every inch of his being?
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Wrong "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." You think the Army doesn't inspect, inject, and detect every inch of his being?
    Exactly, so he should "tell" us his rise...and then you could translate.

EDIT Damn now I am sullying my own sweet little journal with smut. I am totally out of control.

Unfortunately, rise has not a damn thing to do with THAT rise. Clothiers don't take that into account and just put in a standard rise no matter what the "rise."
    My Primal Battle Tome