Page 14 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624641145141014 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 14

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    !@#$ I had a 3 hour sugar binge last night. No wheat, thankfully.

Why?

I'm an idiot.
    I obviously don't care about my health.
    I have no control.
    I'm pathetically at the mercy of my emotions and hormones.

I don't have to be nice to myself because this is my journal where I promised to be truthful.

Practically nobody reads the damn thing anyway. I wonder why that is? I'm just not one of those people that attracts interest. There are people on this site who are like rock stars. They talk, people listen. I've had success on Primal. I have good insights to share. I post on threads. Even so it's like I'm invisible. I don't even know why I care. It's just that I could use some support sometimes too. I'm doing this Primal thing alone in the real world. Okay...now I sound whiney and needy. GD PMS.

Lately, I've been hanging over at Dean Dwyers blog. It is a small community focused on the mental and emotional struggles of being Primal. If anyone is reading this, you should check it out. Being Primal | Evolutionary weight loss strategies that get results

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    !@#$ I had a 3 hour sugar binge last night. No wheat, thankfully.

Why?

I'm an idiot.
    I obviously don't care about my health.
    I have no control.
    I'm pathetically at the mercy of my emotions and hormones.

I don't have to be nice to myself because this is my journal where I promised to be truthful.

Practically nobody reads the damn thing anyway. I wonder why that is? I'm just not one of those people that attracts interest. There are people on this site who are like rock stars. They talk, people listen. I've had success on Primal. I have good insights to share. I post on threads. Even so it's like I'm invisible. I don't even know why I care. It's just that I could use some support sometimes too. I'm doing this Primal thing alone in the real world. Okay...now I sound whiney and needy. GD PMS.

Lately, I've been hanging over at Dean Dwyers blog. It is a small community focused on the mental and emotional struggles of being Primal. If anyone is reading this, you should check it out. Being Primal | Evolutionary weight loss strategies that get results
    You're not weak, nor an idiot, nor any of those things. Hell it's PMS and the PMS monster just seems to take over any common sense we may have. Chalk it up to 3 hours that were messed up due to hormones and move on.

You have had many successes on primal. You're doing better than most have done on this WOE which is truly amazing, especially for a woman. Look at where you started to where you are now. You are amazing!
    Georgette

Great! Geo, You just had to read the journal on a day when I am being a big-ass baby. LOL Seriously, thanks for the encouragement.

I should delete parts of my post above, but I guess it is a truthful snapshot of my feelings in that moment.

Feeling better now. I IF'd until noon to detox then ate a protein only meal. I think I'll do protein only all day and stop eating by six. If I get bingey, I'll just go to bed.

primaLeaf is offline Senior Member
    This is totally creepy of me, but just so you know, I read your journal! Probably plenty of other folks do too and happen to be lazy creeps like me who read without commenting.

Obviously you've got good stuff in here. Duh, five-star rating!

wylde_child is offline Member
    I read your journal too. I just never have anything to say....I've always been the silent type (though I am seeing that change.)

I really appreciate your tenacity and discipline. I've thought of starting a journal but I can't see myself doing it as routinely as I think it 'should' be done. And besides....I'm the silent type. ;-)

Thanks for the lead on Drew's blog! Looks good.

Hang in there dear one.

Jan

Thanks ladies, It is nice to know there are reasons to keep writing this journal. Sorry I was so whiney that I made you come out of hiding. LOL

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Your journal is one that I read religiously and now that I have registered I'll be able to respond. One of the reasons I keep coming back to your journal is that I am very impressed with how far you have come from.

primaLeaf is offline Senior Member
    *retreats into bacon-lined shell*

Thanks Honeybuns. Oh no, I just got a visual of my (former) favorite at Dunkin Donuts. Time to go to bed.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primaLeaf View Post
    *retreats into bacon-lined shell*
    Sounds like a tasty warm hiding spot
    Georgette