Page 138 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 38881281361371381391401481882386381138 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 11832

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 138

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    heehee, when we lived in Gainesville, Fl it must have been the new age capitol of the world, all sorts of that stuff going on, especially right around campus.
    Dude, when did you live in Gainesville? I wonder if we were there at the same time (1993-2000). Small world. I agree with you and P. It would definitely detract from the dance.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear that things are going better with your husband. Right now, my goal is to get 1-2 good meals a day in. With all the craziness of the week, moving my MIL out here and such I'm really waiting until Sunday to totally restart.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Glad to hear that things are going better with your husband. Right now, my goal is to get 1-2 good meals a day in. With all the craziness of the week, moving my MIL out here and such I'm really waiting until Sunday to totally restart.
    That sounds like a good plan.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Well I moved to G'ville when I was 26, so 1984ish, moved to Nashville 7 years ago so 2005ish, so yep we overlapped! Small world.

I agree, best not to re-start in the midst of chaos! Good luck with moving your MIL
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    when is your performance??
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    when is your performance??
    Friday March 9th.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    ahhh.. I see. I have to agree with the others.. something strange would detract from the beauty of the dance. Can this be voiced to the teacher tactfully?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i agree with the others, i always cringe when i hear that sort of stuff. religious tolerance goes both (errr..all) ways.

Wt. 220 +1

Well, good news, bad news. Snow Day!, but I have to go to the Doctor. I had a major health scare last night, that nearly sent me to the hospital.

As I went to bed last night I started to feel anxious. My mind was saying, "If you go to sleep, you won't wake up". I have had anxiety issues since my hospitalization in Oct. 2010, But it is usually my body telling me something is off. My husband the RN took my pulse ox. It was 99%, just fine, but my heart rate was between 40-45, very low. My normal is mid sixties. I stayed up until 1:30 am when my heart went back to normal speed.

Here's the lesson, I'm pretty sure I have been OD ing on Magnesium supplements. I had been taking about 400mg of natural calm, but recently I added a 400mg supplement and an extra tbsp of NC at night. Yesterday, I had a grand total of 1000mg of Mag. That is waaay too much. I will be cutting back to 2 tsp 350mg. In my head, I thought more might help my binge issues. That was a very stupid mistake and one I need to be aware of as I experiment with supplements.

I'll report back in after my Dr. Appt.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    OMG hon. Praying for you. Keep us posted.
    Georgette