Page 120 of 1002 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 10015

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 120

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    What's a puppy bowl?

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Every year on Super Bowl Sunday, Animal Planet takes puppies and puts them on a puppy sized football field with puppy toys. They play with each other and sometimes make touchdowns. The puppies are adoptable. Super Cute.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    We watched the super bowl, but really were interested in the commercials. None stood out this year as particularly creative though. Then Dh fell asleep and Ds went to shower and I watched the puppy bowl highlights. So cute. Hope my daughter doesn't watch. One of the reasons she wanted to move into an apartment was so she could get a puppy (which as a college sophomore is insane!)

I prefer Mythbusters to McGuyver.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

Well, I'm not a big football fan, but that was one hell of a GAME. My poor husband was driving to work during the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter. I had to give him play by play over the phone. Yay Giants!

We skipped the game. Watched a little of the half time show. Meh. So not worth it.

A puppy in college? I can barely handle my two, and there are 3 of us and no kids. Love 'em to death, but in college, I'd rather have fun and ditch that responsibility!

Went back and read the Leangains protocol. I used to have a hard time getting past that pic of him with his arms beside his head. I know he's trying to show off muscle, but he looks deformed.

The protocol itself seems doable, but I will probably wait to start until spring break at the beginning of April. Then I'll have a week to get used to it.

I also read http://www.marksdailyapple/forum/thread45205.html on iodine deficiency. HMMM

I've been reading up on the iodine deficiency as well. I bought some kelp, but have not eaten it. Don't really want to take supplements, but am mulling it over in my mind, especially as it relates to sleep quality. I'm surely deficient - I don't like fish or seafood of any kind (though I keep trying it - I didn't used to like many veggie either).

The Leangains protocol seems reasonable, just never showed any results for me. I'm thinking about trying it again as well, but need to get mentally prepared.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I have been reading about the iodine as well.. it is also said when you are deficient you stop losing. hmmmm

Let me know what you think of lean gains.. from what I have read, they recommend you be closer to goal weight??

I do not have any myth buster dvd's.. they are awesome though.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    My daily supplement is a vitamin/mineral and includes iodine. Plus I eat canned tuna. Would love to one day read that this is all just a vitamin deficiency, but for me it isn't likely iodine, rats.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

For iodine, I can't do the kelp products because it would mean raising my coumadin intake which is already high. I guess I could use the lugnols or the iodoral.

Karin for a while ther a couple of weeks ago, you seemed to be doing the leangains approach when you were Ifing breakfast every day. I haven't found anything about being near goal. I think a lot of people here use it for that to finally get the 6 pack.

I would eat in a window from 10am-6:00pm, making sure to get in my 130-160g of protein in two meals. The goal would be to give the body 16 hrs of good fat burning time as Josh has reported.