Page 116 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216616 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 11039

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 116

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    The Stevia sweetened Designer whey is only 100 calories, but only 18g of protein and 3 carbs. The Jay Robb that I use has 25g of isolate whey and is 110 calories with only 1carb. The Desgner Whey has too long an ingredient list though, the Jay Robb is very short, and the chocolate is fantastic. Plus it makes me suspicious when there are so many fewer grams of protein and such a small difference in calories, especially with the longer ingredient list.

Ruth, here is where Karin posted it....http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread47768.html
    Last edited by demuralist; 02-03-2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: to add link
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    thanks for adding the link Chris

I was looking at my toes and guess who needs a redo this weekend.. I even have little nail sticker/tattoo things I put on them.. so girly!! This summer when I was in a cast I had green toe nails with sexy pirate tattoos on them.. so silly but fun!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks!

And Paula - I'm so impressed about your dance outfit. I'd probably back out for sure! Are you going to post a picture?

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Thanks!

And Paula - I'm so impressed about your dance outfit. I'd probably back out for sure! Are you going to post a picture?
    Yes and possibly a video. My teacher has a youtube channel, but she is not sure who will record it for us.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    The Stevia sweetened Designer whey is only 100 calories, but only 18g of protein and 3 carbs. The Jay Robb that I use has 25g of isolate whey and is 110 calories with only 1carb. The Desgner Whey has too long an ingredient list though, the Jay Robb is very short, and the chocolate is fantastic. Plus it makes me suspicious when there are so many fewer grams of protein and such a small difference in calories, especially with the longer ingredient list.

Ruth, here is where Karin posted it....http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread47768.html
    Yes, I like a short ingredient list. Bluebonnet is a good one too. I haven't tasted it yet, but if it tastes ok, then I'll use either that or the NOW, or both for different things. I am back to two scoops in the AM to reach protein goals.

*I have added pure stevia back, but no other sweeteners.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-03-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I have some suppliments by Bluebonnet - they seem to be a really good Co. as they have none of the bad stuff in them.

I only use Stevia as well. At least I try really hard. Which now that I don't do things in packages, except maybe the protein powder, is pretty easy.

Karin, when my mom had her cast, my brother and I decorated it with sharpies. It was so cool.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    my mom did that for me when I was in middle school and in a cast because I messed up my Achilles tendon during track. LOL

Yup.. need some sexy toes I am thinking..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Paula, when did you start to add Stevia back? Can you tell if it is having any kind of negative effect?

Given that I pretty much (at least right now) need to do the 2 protein scoops at breakfast, stevia is a part of my diet (small 'd' diet=food intake) that I cannot let go of. Plus I have never been able to enjoy my coffee without being light and sweet. Maybe someday, I have certainly given up many things I never dreamed I would be able to give up over the course of so many Diets (big 'D'=diet plans).
    Chris
    Unknown

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I think most of have to do things in phases. As I'm getting closer to a normal weight, I'm noticing that I have to get tighter and tighter. But, it's taken time to get here!