Page 11 of 1115 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 11

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Made it through the night without a binge. Today I am walking a 5k with my Weight Watchers group, so I should be busy until dinner.

Ellie G is offline Senior Member
    I'm so proud of you for making it through the night without binging! Sending good thoughts your way!

Thanks Ellie.

I've had a good day, less emotional, but my heart of course is still broken for my friends. I walked the 5k. I am proud of myself. It was harder than I thought it would be.

I'm still feeling bingey (Is that a word?) PMS plus emotional upheaval. I'm taking my supps and eating well. Doing the best I can.

My theater experience is going great. I am really pushing out of my comfort zone. On Friday, I had to sing in front of the rest of the cast for the first time. Shockingly, I was pretty good. I never give myself enough credit.

Lord Help Me. I am having food parties in my 5 Spanish classes today. There is almost nothing I can eat. Cookies, Cakes, Chips Spanish Rice, Empanadas...

Good news is that I did not binge last night. I am clean and want to stay that way.

I took my first dose of Natural calm last night. Too soon to notice a difference.

Tomorrow, May 29th I am tightening up the reins. I admit that I been playing around with the food including grains and sugars. My plan is to do a whole 30 type of thing. Cutting down on dairy except butter and minimizing or possibly ditching the splenda. I will also track on fitday to watch calorie intake and carbs. I would like to be under 50/day. Plan to IF regularly as well. This should help me finally get moving again with the weight loss.

For exercise, I will continue LHT 3x/week, but will add regular sprinting.

I bought some size 14 shorts today which should have made me happy, but my legs are so ugly I probably won't wear them in public. Hopefully sprinting will help tighten things up.

Goal: I am going to kick ass this summer and go back to school in September weighing under 200 lbs.

Good start today. I IF'd until 2pm while cleaning the front porch and the refrigerator that died yesterday. Primal is a little tough without refrigeration, but if Grok did it, so can I. Our new fridge doesn't arrive until Friday afternoon.

I have two very clean days so far. I have been fasting until lunch and then eating only two meals. I don't eat after 6pm. I'm not sure I can or want to try that on work days, but it works well for days off. I may do it all summer.

At the gym tonight I added in some fast walking on the treadmill. I need more leg work as stated in an above post. Then I did a kick butt chest and tricep workout. I feel good.

I have also been paying attention to my self talk. I have been thinking some derogatory thoughts about my body, my lack of motivation and other things. Now I know that a lot of it is monthly hormones, but that doesn't mean that I should just let those kinds of thoughts flow uninterrupted.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I don't eat until lunch most days either. The only time I eat breakfast is when that TOTM hits and usually on day 3 when my appetite comes back.
    Georgette

Yay! New low weight today - 222! 54.4 pounds lost.

Mini goals to break 220 next week and make 60 pounds lost by June 15th

Since my clot incident in Oct. I'm supposed to have been wearing compression stockings. I have not been faithful. With the heat, my bad leg has been getting much bigger. I finally admitted to myself that my pridefulness could hurt me. So, I am now wearing my granny stockings all day, even to the gym. I feel very conspicuous, but my legs are better at the end of the day.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67