Page 1099 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891097109810991100110111091149 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 11832

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 1099

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thank you all. I just hate looking like a hypochondriac.
    Breathing can also be an emotional issue for me. My voice teacher and I discovered that I have some PTSD from my pulmonary emboli event and that the combo of physical and mental health is a huge factor in my ability to perform.

On that note, the variety show rehearsals are going very well. We open on Friday Aug. 22nd.
    Auditions for "I love you, you're perfect, now change" start Sept. 8th.

Weight wise, I hit a high for the summer on Mon after the weekend away. Happily, my weight has already come down 7 lbs. My goal is to be below 210 again by my birthday on Aug 25th. I picked up the Wii fit plus game at goodwill for $3. We have been having fun with it.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thank you all. I just hate looking like a hypochondriac.
    Breathing can also be an emotional issue for me. My voice teacher and I discovered that I have some PTSD from my pulmonary emboli event and that the combo of physical and mental health is a huge factor in my ability to perform.

On that note, the variety show rehearsals are going very well. We open on Friday Aug. 22nd.
    Auditions for "I love you, you're perfect, now change" start Sept. 8th.

Weight wise, I hit a high for the summer on Mon after the weekend away. Happily, my weight has already come down 7 lbs. My goal is to be below 210 again by my birthday on Aug 25th. I picked up the Wii fit plus game at goodwill for $3. We have been having fun with it.
    Don't hypochondraics have green hair, and wear pink tights with purple polka-dots and lime green shoes and have wings on their backside.... you don't look like that at all..... I can't imagine confusing you with a hypochondriac....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    MarLIN - The Marine Life Information Network

I'm not even sure you could be confused with this kind of hypo-chondria..... it does grow over Pebbles after all

ok, I'll back under my rock now....

Lol, doc.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    did you order the once for colored hair?

Maybe your needs for iron are higher than normal for some reason?

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Wii fit for $3? How cool is that!

Chris, that is what I am thinking. Maybe due to the coumadin and exercise,I don't have enough iron readily available.

Ruth, I was psyched about the game. It was a $16 discount off amazon.

bpmcadoo is offline Member
    I have a relatively similar experience with iron deficiency. A few years back I experienced hair loss, spotting, and lack of energy. I went to my OB who revealed through a blood test that my iron was so low I was to take 65 mg of Ferrous Sulfate 2x per day. I took the iron for at least a year and it took care of all those symptoms. Fast forward to about a year ago when I had an ablation performed. I stopped taking the iron since I wasn't losing anywhere near as much blood anymore. Everything was fine until about a month ago when the symptoms started up again. I went straight to the OB again who told me that my test results came back on the high end of normal. I have started taking it again anyways, we'll see what happens.

It is frustrating to know your body so well and yet have the test results disagree with symptoms.

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    It is frustrating to know your body so well and yet have the test results disagree with symptoms.
    I can imagine, but you know your body way more than some test does. And, like, doc says, you look nothing like a hypochondriac.