Page 1090 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 905909901040108010881089109010911092110011401190 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,900 of 11982

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 1090

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    A Very interesting day.

I found a 25in snake skin over my washer that wasn't there yesterday.

I have gotten some positive financial news...I am eligible for the loan we need for home repair. I may also be able to get part of my student loan forgiven because I work in a low income school.

I've made some good progress in my basement cleaning, even if it is due to my having to call in a repair man for my dryer.

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    So, I work for Wells Fargo Advisors, so it's all numbers all time, so when I read what you wrote above, I immediately read:

"I found 25K today".

So sorry it's not TRUE Miss Paula!

Though, the snake skin is pretty creepy.

Put it under your husband's pillow tonight for FUN.

Julia

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Snake skin in the basement............ I would not be doing the laundry until the critter that came out of that skin was found - and either destroyed or moved to another county.

Hope the financial stuff works out in your favor!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

215.4 Same, after a perfect vlc day. I had a lot of salt.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    are you weighing every day? Don't! Have a set weigh in day. You will make yourself crazy! And you need to find someone else to do the laundry or go snake hunting. In the meantime you can come live with me cuz you can't stay there! I saw a snake on my walk this week. I no longer walk in that area
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I have to weigh every day. If I only weigh once a week I can't stop wondering if it is the lowest weight of the week and then I really start to get obsessive. Daily is perfect. I track it on a graphing app and I can watch the zig zagging line slowly making its way down ward.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

I weigh every day. My weight usually accurately reflects what I did the day before.

The good news on the snake is the venomous snakes are rare in NY state. However, even garters have teeth.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I also weigh every day. I know when I step on the scale its either going to higher or lower than the day before. I don't let it ruin my day if its higher.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Went back and looked at mfp for may-june. I am going back to what worked then Paleo/ phd. I will report in at the end of August. VLC is just not feeling good.

Variety Show opens in 3 weeks. Having fun at rehearsals.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am happy that you are going to what works especially since I seem to remember that mostly you enjoyed it and did well on it. My opinion FWIW is you Just need to give yourself enough slack so that when you slip you take a breath and stand back up. Even if you are only on plan for 3 weeks out of four you will get where you need to be and slowly I think the time on will get longer, the binges shorter and less extreme. Though I think a day of VLC after a binge might help to get the sugar from the binge out of the system?

Wish I could go to the show. Hope you and your son have a blast!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.